Jack Monroe #464 Twitter isn’t compulsory ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*emerges blinking from a speed-lurk-grunk*

Jack said of Jo Cox: "I didn’t know her well, but I’d done some events with her…". Must admit I've only done a quick Google, but can't see any evidence of that. I guess they could have been at the same events on occasion, this being when Jack was in her Luvvieland phase with Leggy, but, but, but...?

1st Google results are for here ✊ and then a batch of images of Jack posing as she lays flowers for Jo. With her still very young son (full face, very identifiable) next to her 👿

Ghoulish.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
She’s a woman today but was non-binary last weekend:
View attachment 1894403
I love it the way she always positions herself as “a little bit different”. Sweetheart from your own words and pics you like Taylor Swift, cottagecore, melodramatic romance tropes, tourist trap city breaks and crime fiction. That doesn’t make you a little bit different that makes you a basic witch. And I say that as someone who is also partial to a bit of Ms Swift, tourist traps and airport blockbusters too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Love this. Leftist types in a long thread all laughing at her. Squigs make fair points. A post that she thought might go viral is now just a big "hello, remember me?" for the non-usual suspects to point and laugh. She's a laughing (tasteless) stock.
Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 13.02.53.png

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 13.03.55.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Jack...
" I too have been persecuted "
bleeping hell ,calm down Terry Waite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Sayyyyyy, I just realized that she posted this after the Guardian *interview* took place but before the *article* with her ridiculous oversleeping came out.

Really makes you think.
It'd be a bit rich of her to blame Content for not waking her, when she's pulled the same stunt plenty of times in the past....

@traumatised sideboard illustrated the scene when she slept through 24 alarms, causing her to miss "14 interviews" back on thread 316 in May:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Maybe, just maybe Jacinda (which carroted to hacienda!!) would want today to reflect on her achievements, her hopes for the future of the country...not the abuse she received online (if that even is part of her resignation)
In addition, I don't think Jacinda needs Jack on her team at all. I'm actually shocked that JM has done this. Also embarrassed for JM. Hubristic SEO chasing of likes chasing.

It's like me telling you all that I quite, quite understand the Julian Assange situation because I once published something my boss didn't like and also have eaten Equadorian food

TL;DR. Jack, duck right off

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I know I'm straying into dodgy territory here. But her ever-changing, whatever suits at the time, clear as mud, no signs of actually ever transitioning, blames everything on terfs, drives me bleeping insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
This is just not true!
How so? It's definitely the case for my council as I've sorted it for myself.

Edit: ahh! You have to be elligible for certain benefits! I didn't think about that bit! Oops. My bad. But still worth pursuing if people are on benefits.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Praise beans! I have been instructed to rest today because I'M EXHAUSTED I have had a minor medical procedure this morning and the sedation is still wearing off. Perfect timing for a fresh chaos. Thank you Jack for all you do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.