Jack Monroe #464 Twitter isn’t compulsory ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally incapable of centring anyone else. And seriously overegging the pudding in terms of the “abuse” she gets. People just want transparency, Jack.
We knew she'd go down this route again.
When she is being held to account she always reverts to screaming about vile abuse and r*pe threats. Always.
Under a thin pretence of actually caring about another woman.
She really is the pits.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
She’s been saying she’s exhausted and can’t do this anymore since I started following her a couple of years ago. I’m not even sure what the “this” she can’t do anymore is, unless it’s wanging away on Twitter 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 90
She’s classless, tasteless, and artless in everything that she does and says.

How absolutely mortifying to even attempt to draw parallels between yourself and an accomplished and talented Prime Minister (when yourself is Jack).

Can nothing pass by without her trying to elbow her way into the conversation?

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Was getting lost on Peaches thread and then went on twitter. Bloody hell woman. Shut up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Here we go, it's exactly the response she wanted to make it all about ME ME ME

View attachment 1893908
HaHa classic Jack, making it all about herself. Sadly for all of us Jack is not going to follow Jacinda and step down as she has ‘nothing left in the tank’ as Jack is nothing like Jacinda.
To me Jacinda Ardern has been an inspiration to women and girls across the world, the compassion and courage she’s displayed, despite hospitality at times has shown that politics can be one of hope and respect, unlike our own recent political leadership. To compare herself with Jacinda in any capacity is my aneurysm !

Jacinda, a woman of integrity and vision, stepping down on her own terms, as 5 years of intense strain and hard-work has taken it’s toll, Jack, a lazy small-time grifter, lying at every opportunity with little care for anyone but herself, who’s finally been rumbled and outed as a fraud, yeah I see the similarities Jack 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
PERCHED for her 6,000 word essay drawing direct parallel between people taking the piss out of her #GriftyTips and the scrutiny a world leader faces.

It’ll be like when Richard Madeley was interviewing Bill Clinton and said he knew what the impeachment must have felt like as he was once falsely accused of shoplifting wine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
I actually agree.

There should be laws against trolling.
100% back them and 100% agree.

Now... Jack...little.wer Jackie Monroe..
Please do proceed and make a complaint about trolling.. have someone arrested and taken to court.

Let's get it all out and on the record in front of a judge.

"Your honour.. I claimed that Jack takes money from donor's. - true, I believe she's taken a great deal from patreon and paypal. I claimed Jack wastes it on things like furniture and doesn't use it for activism - true, as proven by her own admissions in the Guardian in January. I claimed that a GP can't diagnose autism and that having Autism doesn't stop you lying - both true statements. So, your honour, I would like Jack to clarify those statements in the terms that they are 'trolling' because the truth, isn't trolling"

Case dismissed.

Now let's accuse Jack, her socks and her Flying Monkeys of trolling.. see how that goes..

🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
It's the inconsistency of it all. Someone with the opposite political leaning she'd never say it's online abuse and harassment. In her head it would be fair enough the messages they receive.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
..just enjoying my morning coffee whilst flicking through the Bible and was instantly reminded just how I'm very much like Jesus.
He knew how to knock up a decent meal with scant ingredients, was relentlessly persecuted, and they literally wanted him to stop breathing for it too.

Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 152
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.