Jack Monroe #464 Twitter isn’t compulsory ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh meine Frauen, we're getting an essay about Jacinda later, despite Jack being VERY busy. I think I'll read it while I'm eating the 12 meals I'll have cooked up from the impending recipe blog posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
"...but I'll probably write later".

Sure, Jan. Like the four times a week blog posts for 2023. We should've been treated to ten so far.
/taps sign

So unlike Jack to over promise and yet under deliver.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Hahaha so a year ago she was woken by her radio alarm and wrote a twitter thread. Which bizarrely went viral.
Woken up by her alarm again today and a twitter thread. Is Jack hoping for it to happen again?*

*It won't.

ETA
Screenshot_20230119_084138.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_084103.jpg

So transparent 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98
Search results subscriber count down to 561 - seeing a lot of movement, mainly down atm but have seen a few +1 increases, which is really unusual for this stage of the month. This data has never behaved consistently so can’t tell you what it means other than the only way is down 💃🏻

I suspect we’ll see a large fall ahead of payday where Patreon send out a renewal reminder email. It’d be great if it could go sub 500. But bearing in mind records began Feb 2021 at 346 so she’s still up.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Read the first line of her tweet about JA resignation, (genuinely) thought "oh, is this a new Jack emerging, expressing care about another person?"

Got to the line about nothing left in the tank, "oh, right, no. Just all about her as usual."

It seems I have not yet learned that she's incapable of change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
She is literally incapable of centring anyone else. And seriously overegging the pudding in terms of the “abuse” she gets. People just want transparency, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Here we go, it's exactly the response she wanted to make it all about ME ME ME

1674118298973.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I agree, of course, the call is certainly coming from inside the house.

c.f. the woman being compared to a serial killer (almost) by your superfan for asking for a refund 🤔
Is Jack no longer non binary?

Eta: genuine question and maybe a little snark. I don't understand it and hoping a more in the know Frau could help. But the use of "our" in relation to "women" to me indicates the ownership of that gender?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
And the accusations of hounding are such a narc tactic: consistently failing to answer a question being asked and then crying harassment when that question is asked again.

Here we go, it's exactly the response she wanted to make it all about ME ME ME

View attachment 1893908
The only thing people are asking you to “give”, Jack, is the truth. If you haven’t got any truth in your tank then that’s on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She is literally incapable of centring anyone else. And seriously overegging the pudding in terms of the “abuse” she gets. People just want transparency, Jack.
I mean, this is someone who, when writing about the abuse Diane Abbott gets, claimed that she herself gets tweets calling her the N-word. Only she didn't write 'the N-word' - she wrote the word in full.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
She's comparing herself to the Prime Minister of New Zealand!
Oh bleeping hell, this is how she started with the whole woe is me blog post about Diane Abbott in 2017. Let’s see how much of this tit (about RELENTLESS TROLLING OF WOMEN IN PUBLIC LIFE ME ME ME) she recycles after googling “Jacinta Early Life” “Jacinta school” “Jacinta university” “Jacinta + what is the New Zealand equivalent of Hansard?”

I’m just glad “one of us political writer people” are doing it…thank space you Jack for all that you so ruddy bloody bravely do.
3BBF710E-DA4E-4DAF-B728-E07796486F8F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.