Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Cool. Now do JK Rowling...
Absolutely. Look, lads (as most of you might guess) I'm as far from GC as it goes on account of being massively queer and ridiculously fabulous.
However, last week JM made it crystal they were non-binary, but was happy for the paid Guardian interview to use the 'she' pronoun (to make it "easier"?)
It's massively offensive to now be appropriating faux rage and disgust in a vain attempt to centre oneself at the centre of a gender based issue.
Yes, women are massively criticised, harassed and abused often because of their gender, this is abhorrent and wrong. But, this arguement surely has to include all women, not just the ones you personally align yourself to.
I don't care what you are, I just respect who you are.

However Jack, as a lesbian who has spent the last year bouncing off various penises to try and prove a point, I doubt you'll understand why your LGBTQ+ umbrella will never keep you dry. (and if I see you at PRIDE I'm gonna kick you right in the conscience).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 189

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
..just enjoying my morning coffee whilst flicking through the Bible and was instantly reminded just how I'm very much like Jesus.
He knew how to knock up a decent meal with scant ingredients, was relentlessly persecuted, and they literally wanted him to stop breathing for it too.

Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 152

shugabug23

Chatty Member
Dearest canal. I have taken so much thought and courage from you all with your honesty, integrity, transparency and open discussion on a variation of topics since I joined. Something has been not right with me for a while now and a text this morning pushed me over the edge and I cried for the first time in forever. Got dressed, walked into the gp practice, clearly in an heap with snot making my mask stick to my face. So attractive. Asked could I see a doc and within 20 minutes I was uttering the words “I need help”. I’ve a long road ahead, possible complex grief disorder so talk therapy as well as new meds to try for depression. I would’ve been stuck in the cycle of trying to get on with it but your shared experiences and strength urged me to walk in and admit I need help. We might all be a bunch of mithering ninnies but there’s a lot of respect and transparency amongst the memes, general battshittery and belly laughs that go on here. I ❤ you all!

On topic. Jack, thanks for bringing us together. You may be a grifting, infuriating liar but I will forever be indebted to your 17 personalities for leading me to Tattle. Oh and you’re not fit to polish Jacinta Ardern’s shoes ya loon, trying to find a way to loophole yourself into her drama is so, so you.

• Heart
Reactions: 152

terfette

Chatty Member
Am I right in thinking that generally speaking, the reality of Jack’s claim to not lie is that she doesn’t directly deny something she’s done when confronted about it? I’d be interested to explore this in the context of the contradictions etc, because my gut feeling is this:
1: that she perhaps gives herself allowance to make “mistakes” in terms of recollections of times, amounts, places, specifics - so they don’t count as lies, especially if they’re not given in answer to a directed question
2: that she can personally view her misrepresentation or deflection as “not lying”
3: that she doesn’t believe that dishonesty by omission counts as lying

Were that the case, and looked at in the context where the guardian interview revealed alcohol use and heavy tramadol use during a time when she was publicly implying she was sober, what, if anything, has Jack said in relation to the growing insinuations online that she’s on cocaine? Because (and I’m not aa]ware of what, if anything, she has said). If she *were* on cocaine, then according to her pattern of behaviour, I’d expect it to be the case that she’s never actually denied it, though might have responded to accusations of being either on a comedown or “talking 19 to the dozen” with alternative explanations, without actually denying it.

(It’s what I’m finding most interesting, and about lying in general - the pattern of the lying can itself be revealing)
The reason I think she’s on coke is because she behaves like she’s on coke. The periods of incessant tweeting all night and arguing, followed by “arthritis flare ups” and “ouchy mouth” and “migraines” (headaches from eye strain) - three of the most common side effects of coming down off coke. Her nasal sound. Her sinuses are inflamed in photos too, and her nose has changed.

I’ve never found ANYTHING where she’s addressed coke specifically which only adds to my conviction.

She has referred to herself as an addict (before the tramadol story) when talking about alcoholism- I have NEVER heard an alcoholic so this.

The story about SB checking her breathing - coke causes very loud snoring and very noticeable apnea.

Impulsive spending is another thing common on coke.

Also the way she edits her photos - I always made a point of NEVER posting a photo I’d taken until I’d had a good long sleep. Especially if you’ve been on a face app because you just don’t *see* things right. Jacks facetune has a lot of the same distortions I’ve woken up to on my phone.

In short - I’m a recovering coke fiend and I can spot one a mile off. Jack behaves in exactly the same way I do on it, apart from I don’t scam people, and where she argues I’m more likely to spend hours playing on a game, or talking about something I enjoy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 149

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
She literally doesn’t know who is she is and that’s the problem.
Oh this is the CHEAPEST honey and hot chocolate. But I’m not poor though. When did I say I was poor. Oh and I spent thousands on furniture, and gave my child the cheapest food I could find. But I’m not poor, I never said I was poor now. I can’t switch my lights on, but I never said I was poor.
Everything she says is nonsense.
Jack - "I never said I'm poor!"

Also Jack -
"My food budget is £20 a week"
"I can't afford to put the heating on"
"I keep the boiler off and have cold showers"
"I haven't bought shampoo in 2 years"
"I boil cheap soap to make my own shower gel"
"Look, all of my bank accounts are empty"
"I'm back to unscrewing my lightbulbs"
"I use solar lights indoors"
"My rent is 94% of my income"
"My rent has bounced for the last 6 months"
"I cut my hair with nail scissors"
"My broadband was cut off"

"But I never said I was poor."

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 135

my cup runneth

Absolutely. Look, lads (as most of you might guess) I'm as far from GC as it goes on account of being massively queer and ridiculously fabulous.
However, last week JM made it crystal they were non-binary, but was happy for the paid Guardian interview to use the 'she' pronoun (to make it "easier"?)
It's massively offensive to now be appropriating faux rage and disgust in a vain attempt to centre oneself at the centre of a gender based issue.
Yes, women are massively criticised, harassed and abused often because of their gender, this is abhorrent and wrong. But, this arguement surely has to include all women, not just the ones you personally align yourself to.
I don't care what you are, I just respect who you are.

However Jack, as a lesbian who has spent the last year bouncing off various penises to try and prove a point, I doubt you'll understand why your LGBTQ+ umbrella will never keep you dry. (and if I see you at PRIDE I'm gonna kick you right in the conscience).
The only part of commenting on jack I’m uncomfortable with is the whole gender /sexuality thing because I am, I’m afraid, from a slightly different time. It wasn’t a better or worse time but it was different and try as I might I don’t always ‘get’ what the right term of expression is. As such I shy away for fear of offending.

I’ve been scared to enquire about Jack as it seems a trap she is setting. Any questions with make me ‘phobic’ or guilty if an’ism’ when I’m deffo not. I’m just really not getting certain things, like, for example-,if you’re a woman who has relationships with men, then women, and then men again- well surely that makes her bisexual? Not a lesbian? And if she is none binary, then why does she sometimes say she straps her breasts up yet at others says she is ‘proud of her tits’ and call herself a she? It just feels like it makes a mockery of genuine transgender people and dilutes any Positive work achieved by others I’d spreading awareness.

Apologies to anyone if I’ve offended I genuinely do not get Jacks individual case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 131