Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack's desperation to be noticed by anyone on 🐦 honks like one of her slops...

She's getting virtually no engagement and yet still she tweets...

She's even soldiering on with the Grifty Tips 😂View attachment 1883298
Go well pals ✌
Honestly the hotter the water the worst at removing stains. It makes them kinda set. Soaking in tepid water with soda crystals is the way to remove stains.

This is the most boring thing I’ve ever written.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
There isn't anything new or interesting in the Sunday Express Grifty supplement - I've attached it behind the spoiler below for completeness.

They haven't even named her on the front page advertising it! 🤭

express0.png

express.png

express2.png

express3.png
express4.png
express5.png
express6.png
express7.png
express8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
The hilarious thing about the Bright Blue think tank thing is that the tories probably included her as the voice of the low-waged working class, to make it seem more kosher, only for it to be released amid this current shitstorm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
There's nothing new or interesting in the Sunday Express Grifty supplement - I've attached it behind the spoiler below for completeness.

View attachment 1883987

Thank[space]you, tenderheart. But oh, dear, they seem to have chosen the most dire and unappetizing photos, including that one of Jack's filthy thumb squishing the cookies. I can't imagine this is going to make readers rush to the shop to buy the complete book....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Have we seen this?
She’ll be all over this like a rash, ‘SEE! It’s only the transphobes who hate me 🥺🥺’, totally unhelpful article imo.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
The hilarious thing about the Bright Blue think tank thing is that the tories probably included her as the voice of the low-waged working class, to make it seem more kosher, only for it to be released amid this current shitstorm.
😂
And her admitted behaviour couldn't be more Tory. Taking money from donors to spaff on drugs, booze and expensive furniture. And now, in all likelihood, buying property with her ill gotten gains.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I see they’ve included the lemon and rosemary potatoes that contain no rosemary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Latest Twitter stats. Great work yesterday, Jack!

What I'm confused about though, is why it isn't showing her deleted Tweets. I'm sure it used to.

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 08.51.35.png

There isn't anything new or interesting in the Sunday Express Grifty supplement - I've attached it behind the spoiler below for completeness.

View attachment 1883987

Surely a paid for advertorial?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
The Sunday Express have an 8 page pullout with frugal recipes by the one and only Mx Jack Monroe.

Who's going to go out and buy one?
The irony is that the Sunday Express costs half of what Jack claims to live off for a week. So if anyone in a similar situation is looking for such frugal recipes they’d not likely be buying that paper to get them.

Reactions: 40
In all seriousness Coops isn't there is he?
It was like this with Mini and Dash 😢
No sightings for months/weeks until she tries to gaslight. Expect a breezy - 'omg for all those trying to imply something, Cooper is now very happily living with SB's dad. This was always going to be the arrangement since he was a kitten if I ever downsized. Please try harder if you want to twist something lovely into something horrible'.

• Sad
Reactions: 103
Crab paste mixed with passata? Ewwwwww.

Also, I'm not forensic maths genius like Jack, but doesn't this costing make frozen onions literally double the price of fresh ones? Yet Jack describes that as "ever so slightly more expensive".

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 08.49.38.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Latest Twitter stats. Great work yesterday, Jack!

What I'm confused about though, is why it isn't showing her deleted Tweets. I'm sure it used to.

View attachment 1884001

Surely a paid for advertorial?
I didn’t think it showed deleted because she’s hidden them in the tweet figures so whilst it says +63 she probably did over 70 I think Marms used to have a record of the actual number of tweets including the ones she deleted? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Crab paste mixed with passata? Ewwwwww.

Also, I'm not forensic maths genius like Jack, but doesn't this costing make frozen onions literally double the price of fresh ones? Yet Jack describes that as "ever so slightly more expensive".

View attachment 1884009
Um, what?
https://groceries.asda.com/product/onions-leeks/asda-crunchy-fragrant-brown-onions/37261395 - fresh, 85p/kg
https://groceries.asda.com/product/vegetables/asda-scratch-cook-diced-onions/910002345337 - frozen, £2/kg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Jack's topping for her sticky lemon pudding is lemon curd mixed with *melted butter* 😩 :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.