Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Jack realises that people in full time employment don’t have time to be constantly searching Twitter for their own name? Or does she think that counts as employment?
I just tried this to see what would come up. Turns out 8 years ago someone in Kenya quoted something I must have said in my old job (I'm the only person on the Internet with my name ). Now I know what it's like to be Jack!

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I’ve just watched the last two minutes of Call The Midwife (never seen it before) and the appalling dinner a woman served which looked like a chocolate rice crispie cake with fried egg on top, served with gravy was STRAIGHT out of a Jack book.

Or is it?
#1978truther #TROLLCLAIMS
Well, it would make sense - 20 years of full time work after, y'know, she'd finished her degree

Ninnies, I have eaten Lemon and Rosemary roast potatoes for dinner. Fear not, it was Rachel Roddy's recipe, so it worked properly:

Delicious. And quite cheap. You'd think Jack would know about that method, being from the Med.

Reactions: 36
I've seen Ria Lina on Have I Got News For You, she's great. But Jack would beat her on Celebrity Mastermind, because Ria only has one PhD and she had to earn it. She wasn't given two honorary PhDs for being the bestest smol pov pixie ever.

Reactions: 28
I'm still mithering about the supposed 'Greek' roast potatoes. Yes, old school Cypriots did cook them in lard so I'll give her that but NOT with rosemary. Oregano, yes, rosemary NO. Oh my days, she's so irritating.

Reactions: 29
Looooool are you pals with “Caroline” aka Cat who has hands? She was here a few threads back telling us that Jack was merely disorganised (before Jack admitted in the Guardian that she spunked the money she was given on pills and sideboards). Tell her we say hi!

Reactions: 54
I don't really understand how you do this because I'm as thick as pig shit, but it's fascinating. Unlike Monwoe, it all adds up.

Reactions: 22
I'm still mithering about the supposed 'Greek' roast potatoes. Yes, old school Cypriots did cook them in lard so I'll give her that but NOT with rosemary. Oregano, yes, rosemary NO. Oh my days, she's so irritating.
That's accurate then because Jack's rosemary potatoes have no rosemary either.
Like the chilli with no chilli.
And the food with no flavour.
She's always lacking something..

Reactions: 44
When Jack went to a Liverpool game, I made up a wishful scenario in my head where I spotted her walking in front of me, or at least in earshot, so that I could pretend to be on the phone telling someone I seen her and what a cunt I thought she was.
Babe, same x. Bit behind but was petrified I'd bump into her when she was here. Imagined that's what I'd do, but in reality I would stare at the ground.

I'm basic. I paint everything white and hang pictures / art everywhere. Jack, most of mine are originals not the picture that came in the frame. This isn't the 80s, we've all heard of F&B same as we all know what the F&M hamper is about. You are not an edgelord.

Reactions: 43
I can guarantee the boiler will pack up or there will be a mysterious leak which will uncover some Bodgit and Scarper handiwork. That's how it works when you buy property .
The dog will be her biggest issue, we all know she does less than the bare minimum, so I doubt it is trained. It will bark, jump up at people make a mess and annoy her neighbours no end. The havoc it will cause inside the flat is her problem.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.