Jack Monroe #461 Addiction cosplay from a peddler of monetised fairy stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dreadful isn't it? So spiteful and nasty.

Reactions: 50
Wondering whether Jack would consider herself a scrunge* who should be reported to SS?

*I don’t know if it’s local dialect or in common usage in the UK, but Southend is the only place I’ve ever heard the word scrunge used for a person (instead of like, general grime or scum deposits) and I’ve always thought it’s really dehumanising, have never liked it.

Reactions: 36
The flat next to me is for sale and I’ve genuinely been a little worried I’ll look out the window and see her moving in soon!
Gawd Toffee love, imagine one day soon you're catching up here, Jack is moving in at last and she's posting photos on Twitter. We're all laughing at how cluttered it all looks already, you're laughing along and then... HONK! That all too familiar sound comes through the wall...

Reactions: 52
OT but thank you for writing “chored” - been visualising that word wrong my entire life, I thought it was “chaw”. Well shan.

Reactions: 22
I'll do the new thread if nobody else is, give me a min. Someone else will need to hop in with a recap pls.

Edit: done. This way for more tedious Jack Monroe content >>>

Reactions: 46
coming from the past to say (and someone else might have called this out) ...so this is the assistant whose head she threw a book at? Better fraus than me will remember where she talks about this.
But now it was apparently a jolly lark.
oh yeah, it was in the acknowledgements for one of her books (ffs). I am still seething about this - the poor guy having to work with this idiot and then get assaulted

Reactions: 22
Today I spotted a worse crime against roast potatoes than the DIRE roasties.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.