Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping hate it every time she mentions Scotland. Stay the duck away from us, we don't like you.
There are Scottish people giving her information in the comments. These people are traitors and should be jailed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Salt lamps are dangerous to dogs and cats. They like to lick them and that results in salt poisoning.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Viszlas aren’t stubborn at all, but they are known for being highly active, and very sensitive/needy. They are such a beautiul breed, and perfectly easy to train, (I’m biased- see profile pic 🍉😅) but my god they are not suited to a selfish, ‘frequently under a duvet‘, dog sitter who spends circa 22 hours of every day on Twitter and can’t meet the basic needs of her son, herself,or a poorly kitten.

I dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
What do you think goes on in the mind of Jack? Honestly?

might have to write a novel based on her 🖕🏻

Ps. Would probably sell more copies than her fucken liability

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Should she not be talking about her precious recipes? Why do we need to hear about SB/her living arrangements all the time? Is she gonna try and pretend GK never happened? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
What do you think goes on in the mind of Jack? Honestly?
I think mostly it’s the voice of a narrator (like the chap who did the crime watch reconstructions) detailing her every move and thought - she controls the narrative. It’s punctuated by bursts of the Benny Hill theme tune - which she can’t control.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can I just say Rod Stewart Jack is my least favourite. Please do not inflict yourself on the people of Scotland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
‘Norn Iron’ and the stupid little phrases she puts in because she thinks it makes her sound Irish are my aneurysm.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
What a sad sack of sh*t some people are
A night out with Janey Godley and Jack Monroe would leave the the third party so thoroughly and ruthlessly sadfished the EU would be left with no choice but to impose a quota upon them.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.