Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, lovely. The return of the performative Narc tweeting into the void.
This is (probably) what happened

SB came for his usual Tuesday visit with the dog. Jack took a picture of the dog next to her on the sofa to post this evening.
SB returned home and something was said at pick up that set her off. Or something has been texted to her today that set her off. She's been mulling on it and added to the binfire that is Grifty Kitchen she's kicked off.
Maybe she's said something about going away and SB has said he doesn't want to go. Or she's said she wants to have him more days in the week and his dad has politely suggested she take him for the weekend.
Her Narc little brain has gone into overdrive. We often think it is us her tweets are directed towards but it also usually is directed at someone irl that has pissed her off.
Personally I would say that SB's dad has said he can't come over on X date because he's taking him away. She's gone into overdrive and is now ranting on twitter, but her anger directed at his dad (or A.N.Other)

I WILL TAKE MY SON WHO LIVES WITH ME ON THE BEST CAMPING ADVENTURE TO SEE UNICORNS AND BECAUSE HE DEFINITELY LIVES WITH ME IT WILL BE THE BEST EVER ADVENTURE IN THE WORLD EVER.
There’s been mention of a school/scouts camping trip, hasn’t there?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bookbird giving us those sales figures and an average per copy price is iconic and I love her.

Won’t hold my breath on Jack taking that poor child on holiday she’s not as much as left the county with him? He’s defs not got a passport and she’s never once refuted this with her pathetic subtweets (“he lives with me” oh aye in the youth hostel room hun?). He’s not so much been to central London with her since he was passing through at light speed to get to sugar mama Leggy’s yard.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
ACKSHUALLY it’s a salt lamp. WARNED.

With this and Tesco PovTweed she’s really smashing those #TROLLCLAIMS.

E159B1C6-3AED-42A4-9D42-0C9E5B5FCF8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Bookbird giving us those sales figures and an average per copy price is iconic and I love her.

Won’t hold my breath on Jack taking that poor child on holiday she’s not as much as left the county with him? He’s defs not got a passport and she’s never once refuted this with her pathetic subtweets (“he lives with me” oh aye in the youth hostel room hun?). He’s not so much been to central London with her since he was passing through at light speed to get to sugar mama Leggy’s yard.
Jack probably worries about going through customs. ❄ ❄ ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Grunking. Will be Grunking till the end of time. But WHY? WHY?! And ugh. As a lesbanim with a vague recollection of the peen (back in the day) not sure I spotted any that looked like a big fecking toe. For the love of LJC., man.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I’ve finally realised that these long threads on the hellsite are my aneurysm. They present as logical thinking, but in fact are odd, contradictory and performative oversharing. Schrodinger’s threads.

Reactions: 46
'As he lives with me'. OK so why you moving into a 1 bed flat? You're making your male child go thru puberty sharing a bedroom with his ma or he doesn't have a bedroom just a pull out couch bed in another room? Hobsons choice. Or you're a lying toad as per.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I think it's quite sinister tbh, every tweet appeals to a different target audience. Littler, talky show, hurty, ouchy - vewy ickle girly. Only a certain type attracted to that tit :sick:
Fascinating how she does those tweets alongside the LOOK I HAVE A 12 YEAR OLD ones. Ignoring that that's NOT the audience you want to tell about your actual child because I can't even go there, how are the ages meant to line up lmao

Reactions: 30
I bleeping hate it every time she mentions Scotland. Stay the duck away from us, we don't like you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.