Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know how many people I have to tell that my kids live With me ….. none. Because they know. Makes you think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
So you are incapable of protecting your own child from your narc rage about being laughed at? Ha.
Even though I know she’s lying about PDA from the way she phrased that particular corker, the classic signs of PDA in adults are remarkably like her. But these are also all signs of being a massive grifter so maybe she just got confused.
View attachment 1877438
Sorry, just want to clarify that the PDA post was one she 'liked' rather than one she wrote herself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Every ailment/disability/gender identity is carefully chosen and weaponised because she knows they make her untouchable. The wet lettuces on Twitter couldn't possibly be seen to be questioning an autistic woman. Ask for your money back? You're a transphobe.

I have ADHD myself and I would be bleeping offended if I wasn't questioned regarding my professionalism because of this and I'd consider it ableist. Treat me like everyone else, I get easily distracted it doesn't mean I can't be held to account. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Oh yes, take him on a big adventure but can’t be arsed to take him somewhere for the day. As I’ve said before he’s getting too old to start this stuff, she’s missed the boat.
I mean she’s bullshitting anyway

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I have mentioned this on another thread recently but I have to say (and this is very much rhetoric because we all know why) WHY does she not get a cheap pair of flights to somewhere like Denmark or any Scandi country (Denmark has cheap flights to Legoland and there is oodles of opportunity to do other things there too). It would be vastly cheaper than training up to northern Scotland and it’s so very quick too.

Utterly baffling. (And yes, I know it’s all about Twitter deflection and engagement figures and it’s not going to happen either way). 😳😠

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Old Harold Muse would like to thank you for making me snort (with laughter) and hoot after a terrible week you salty pigs 😘 what an amazing online community to be part of, fraus forever 🥰
Now duck off xx
#jacksacunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s so thick.

You don’t need to go all the way up to Scotland to camp, see the Northern lights and have “dark skies”. Although if she stops at Kielder I won’t be held responsible for my actions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Why do holidays with SB have to be inexpensive when for holidays on her own the budget stretches to the sleeper train and what was I imagine quite a spenny central Edinburgh apartment.

Also calling the very expensive contents of her home "crap" and "clutter" may be my aneurysm.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Isn't that crazy? I had never heard of Bored or the Batch Lady yet they have both nailed it.
It must show Jack's book doesn't have any 'kerb appeal' either ie even unawares casual browsers reject it.
If I wanted a big hardback cookbook I really would want something a bit escapist and inspirational tbh - not a quite sad reminder that life is grim.
Buy an ina garten book, not only for the recipes but the lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.