Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmm, you kind of do get covenants in rental agreements, it just means an obligation, like 'the landlord shall insure the house' but I'm pretty sure it's not ever referred to as a 'covenant' in rental agreements in the UK - and she's talking about 'restrictive covenants' of can/can't do which is definitely a leaseholder contract thing, and leaseholder = buyer....she's so foul to be lying about not buying when it's so obvious she is (remember the flat that fell through due to damp? Who conveyances a rental? NO ONE, JACK! You just move in, realise your Burberry is going mouldy, and think ah duck...!!!!)
Plus if she was moving into a rented flat that had covenants then she’d have to abide by those as the tenant too, surely?

We rented somewhere where you couldn’t put your washing on the balcony because of the covenants that applied to the whole place - presumably because it was leasehold.

I agree she’s probably buying on balance, but I don’t think her mentioning covenants is a gotcha.

Reactions: 25
one of her trolls thinks this jack, I think they are linked to her by the following

View attachment 1877221

like they're praising her but given it's her 7th book (as she likes to remind us) these sales are poor

View attachment 1877225

ETA - guess that's one way to look at top 10

View attachment 1877231
If her "best book yet" is selling so badly in its first week, she's going to struggle to explain having bought a £450k house on the back of it, isn't she?

What other excuse will she now come up with to disguise the fact that she's conned the money from well-meaning supporters? Did she find half a million tucked under the wing of a dead bird? A gift from a dear friend, perhaps - left softly, gently on a window sill in the rain? Or a compensation claim against a train company for one of her many improbable rail-related Jaccidents?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
I have the demand avoidance thingy too. Although i nornally use its more common streer name of , ' i just cannot be arsed'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Howwww have they given her another book deal after this car crash though I don't get it 😬 Like what

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not sure if this guardian article has been spotted yet but no mention of her where she'd usually get one.

Thrifty Lesley is mentioned though who I know I and other tattle members have mentioned on these threads before so maybe Patrick is a secret frau 👋. Also THAT MAN 😂

Screenshot_20230112_175832_Chrome~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Just rewatched a couple of minutes of that Tortoise interview she gave. So nasal and definitely wired on something.

Reactions: 28
Ah but her memoir deal was before this car crash. There's no way it's happening now!
You'd think they would've waited a few weeks to see how the launch went?? I seriously doubt there were many in the way of pre-orders that made them think they were set?

Reactions: 21
Ah but her memoir deal was before this car crash. There's no way it's happening now!
In a weird way I wonder if this all will make her memoir more appealing to the publisher. A fair portion of the people people rubbernecking at her car crash Twitter might buy her memoir to see her trip herself up even more.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.