Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it the same couch she bought with the proceeds of the Katie Hopkins trial?
Perhaps it is the only item of furniture with any sort of positive memory attached to it.
No, it's one of the other 3 that she has in the shitty bungamansion...

Reactions: 25
This is so fucking good.
Like, really really good.

Reactions: 29
It was Josh Eggleton who filled in when Jack was late to the Bristol Festival. He's a local chef and as a local frau it struck me as odd that Jay didn't ask Josh in the first fucking place. He helped set up all sorts of stuff, particularly during lockdowns. I believe he was actually working at the festival doing the hospitality food. Jay was very lucky he was there!

Reactions: 56
I wish Jack would go and spend a week following the lives of people living in actual poverty today and see what they have to cook with, how and where they shop, what they get from the food bank, what their kids like to eat etc etc. Not her made up tales of people eating toothpaste and living off tins of Mel Donte prunes and hoops, or her inflated couple of months of the "grinding poverty" a decade ago before ma and pa bailed her out.

Reactions: 39
Poor Scotland
It has also got the other tedious grifting windbag Roadside Mum eyeing it up to move to permanently.
Solidarity fraus

Reactions: 41
She’s now snarkily replying to week-old Tweets that didn’t even @ her. What a life.

Reactions: 60
I was just scampering around Twitter like a delightful woodland creature and came across a squig who has gone from stan to VILE TROLL.

August 2022

Jan 2023

They haven't tweeted much about Jack at all and it's a proper established account.

Reactions: 45
Oh and we here at the Principality of Babbys yed & pey wet don't pissing want her either.
The manky,nasally cock toed prat.
As a mithering fish-wife who hails from the same principality - I can only agree. We don't want any not reets like her in our 'wom, ta. Nor do we want frugal hacks for making Uncle Joe's Mint Balls out of tumble drier water and toothpaste.

Reactions: 26
A fucking Duchess ..okkkkk her and ginger knob would of been brilliant together.
Duke & Duchess of the Beakshires

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.