Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
As for the Northern Lights, she'll be lucky. My mate 🍉 has just come back from a Hurtigruten cruise to Tromso and only saw them on two nights. He said they were "underwhelming" and the cruise staff said that this year has not been great for seeing the Northern Lights.

So good luck sighting them in Scotland Jack.
I hate the way she talks about Scotland, as though we're all sitting in our crofts gazing up at the majestic sky. Always reminds me of this, from Adrian Mole.

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 19.13.42.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I have some chronic pain/health stuff, probably one of the many reasons Jack’s lies give me so much rage. No way could I go wild camping. Literally no way could I sit on a train for hours, walk for hours, pitch a tent, sleep on the floor in the cold, and then sit on a train for that many hours back. I would be in absolute pieces. Surely nobody would just randomly wild camp with no area knowledge, no links no nothing? Not being fake disabled, with a ‘vulnerable child’ her words, and a puppy. Absurd, all of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Hold on, a long weekend?? This cunt has no job!! Take him on a proper holiday, you know, like the ones you go on yourself you selfish hag!! “Scotland has my heart, I’d like to share it with him” so, just as we expected, she has been up to Scotland multiple times and NEVER taken him. What a bitch. You can go camping anywhere you freak, why would you spend a long weekend going by train to Scotland and back? Go for a week, you literally do not have a job!!! It’s February half term coming up, pal. Oh, and Google is your (only) friend.

Also “Scottish food” sorry, what like Dishoom and Sainsbury's yellow sticker chicken?? Mate, you didn’t even eat a single bit of Scottish food! Thinking back to a pic of me and my kids eating Pret baguettes, that we bought and took up Arthur’s seat…. So traditional, so very Scottish!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

katycat

Hang on a minute. They're going wild camping....but she's asked for recommendations on places to stay? Is she really expecting people to respond with coordinates/ w3w of particularly scenic patches of fields/moors/mountains, or is she a bit confused about what wild camping actually is?

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Clovis

VIP Member
She's like some grim Poundland Carrie Bradshaw tweeting out every random thought to her audience of thigh rubbing neckbeards and angry grans. DIRE.
1673557498151.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

jenny2603

VIP Member
Same, not even trying to be funny with this but the wig and cloth hair piece and manic grin give big Christian splinter cell vibes so I’d assume it had some sort of religious affiliation so wouldn’t pick it up to even check it out? Small mercies for the unsuspecting supermarket shopper tbh.
It's that kind of sneaky religion thing that puts me off, like you'll just be reading a cookbook then BAM they'll start sneaking bits of religion in and before you know it you're signed up to a church that isn't even a nice real church but in someones house or a weird hut.

Sorry, I was taken to a puppet show by Christians as a child and the whole thing turned out to be a trick- I'm still really bitter about the whole thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
It's that time again, where we ask Twitter for lots of suggestions for a lovely thing I want to do for SB to make me seem like a wonderful and selfless parent, but I will never, ever do it. Fucksake it's like being on a hamster wheel.

ETA 🚨 another mention that she sleeps on the couch. Send casho

• Angry
  • Sad

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
You know how we all said that Jack missed a trick when she failed to put slow cooker and air fryer recipes in, particularly given she has been using slow cookers for *checks notes* 10 years?

Looking on her old insta at a 2013 post, I think it was probably best that she didn’t include those recipes.

View attachment 1877106
"Someone's been playing with their slow cooker... :))"

Yea, might eventually turn it on. DIRE.

• Haha
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
This late night chaos is so typically Jack.

Woman gets harassed on Facebook, man gets reported to his professional body.

Jack: I AM THE VICTIM IN ALL OF THIS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
If I were J's dad, watching my ex, who claims to receive threats on the regular, broadcasting the holiday plans she was making for my son to half a million people, I'd be furious.

• Heart
  • Sad
A lot of people who supported her out of their own low incomes, because they thought she was making a difference, have been badly hurt and betrayed by discovering that she spent their money on drugs, alcohol and furniture.

The awareness of the grift seems to be spreading outside of a small twitter circle and she's not getting the rapturous responses she thinks she's entitled to.

• Heart
  • Sad

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
I'm still a whole thread behind but I'm just posting from the past to say I really despise how she uses her child as a human shield. Her son deserves much better than that.

• Heart
  • Angry