Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mackjonroe

Do you know how many people I have to tell that my kids live With me ….. none. Because they know. Makes you think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I understand why we think she's buying rather than renting. She's very unsubtly been hinting at that for ages (this move is so specially special, first secure home ever for SB, been preparing her whole life, allowed to paint it bright colours, blah, blah, blah), but why do we think it's 2 bed rather than the 1 bed she keeps saying?

Is it just because she lies about everything or have I missed some hints that it's bigger than she's admitting to?
We don’t know anything of the purchase or size at all for sure, but what we DO know is that she’s a lying grifter.

Imagine this, you’ve lived for 4 years in a very spenny bungahouse in one of the finest parts of Southend. You’ve told your half a million Scottish followers that it cost £1600 rent and then told the Guardian it costs well over £3k a month to run without gas or electric. You’ve continually told everyone how poor you are, that you live on £20 a week shopping, you’ve rattled your tip jar, you’ve basically begged for your entire decade of fame. So how’s it gonna look when you buy a nice two (or who knows even 3/4/5 bedroom) house/flat?

So instead you decide that you’re going to pretend you’re sleeping on the sofa in your massive family home, for 6 months, in preparation for the downsizing into your smol one bedroom flat (the only smaller she could have gone is a studio flat but that might prove tricky to blag once you’ve started with your usual over sharing) that you do/don’t know that you’re getting, (but have ordered an online delivery of food to be delivered to that flat 3 weeks before you’ve moved in) because bloody Tory landlords all want her dead.

You have to ask yourself the question, how many landlords would be happy to give over their one bedroom flat to a smol pixie, a string bean of a teen, a massive puppy dog and a rather large cat? Answer - none.

She’s been bread crumbing about buying for months and her friend “spaniel friend” confirmed Jack was “buying”

So we’ve reasonably concluded she’s buying.

Then you have to think, one bed flat with an almost 13 year old son and not to mention the animals, Cotswolds and menagerie? Only way that could happen is if her son, doesn’t live with her and has no possessions. We don’t think her son lives with her full time but ~irregardless~ Jack is a massive bell end and squeezing her over inflated ego into a one bed flat is impossible.

So we can reasonably conclude the property she is buying has more than one bed.

Thanks for listening to my Ted talk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

jenny2603

VIP Member
Jay Rayner has answered one question on his AMA and is ignoring all Jack related questions which is annoying because I too want to know if he's ever fought a crippling addiction to sideboards.

• Haha
Reactions: 96

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
On a serious note, I really hope SB doesn’t read todays bullshit and get his hopes up. We all remember the multiple summer holidays promised with her “stop drinking fund”. Never materialised.
The stop drinking fund was so awful because if she fell off the wagon, it would be him who lost his holiday. She's so gross. Remember how she put an AA token on his pillow or similar? This is the worst Jack.

I don't want to merail but she always reminds me of my narc gran when she does this. She (my gran) was always promising us simple stuff which never materialised during our summer holidays, and we'd never learn. Every year me and my sister get excited about ~whatever~, and every year she'd be promising it the day after and the day after, and even on our second-last day of visiting she'd say we'd do it tomorrow, and on our last day there she'd say we'd do it the next year. We (me and my sister) had it easy compared to the kind of nastiness she'd dole out to my mum but it's still such a shitty way to treat children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She also trapped you into a 2 year lease you couldn't afford. According to you.

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 21.33.27.png

Has Jack forgotten that WE HAVE THE RECEIPTS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Jumping ahead because she's doing my head in but lol

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 23.31.31.png

Jack you haven't had an assistant for at least 2 years. And you got paid furlough for that during Covid. Nor have you used any sharpies, glue, blah blah blah etc because you haven't posted out any rewards. That's what the person is asking - that's the whole point. Do you need me to break it down even more? Are you quite alright?

She's going to get viler and viler isn't she? I'd go grey rock if that was an option. She thrives on any attention and it's much funnier watching her fight with scrappy doo gifs, even though she does tend to just drop herself in it every time she tweets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
The quote is still on the cover of the published book but it's missing from some of the publicity photos.

If I were a betting frau, I would say he's softly, gently cancelling her, not by a big public spat, but just quietly, behind the scenes. I'd further say it was something to do with the literary festival in September where he was supposed to interview her, she turned up hours late, and they had to fill in the gap with interviewing someone from a local foodie business who happened to be in the audience.

He hasn't interacted with her on Twitter since then, anyway.
And that's important to remember whenever we read Jack moaning about how TROLLS are "throwing nonsense" into her & SB's "lovely, close, little world".

Jack, it wasn't trolls that made you cancel glasto or all those media appearances, it wasn't trolls who made you be late for Jay or all those other media appearances, it wasn't trolls who made you act up at the Edinburgh festival or in all those other other media appearances.

And, while we're on it, neither was it trolls who made you accept inappropriate engagements such as the Catherine Cookson lecture, or the Community Housing Cymru keynote, nor trolls who made you do such a piss-poor job with Grifty Kitchen, nor trolls who delayed it by at least a year, nor trolls who failed to promote it, nor trolls who bathed in cash whilst admitting to having spent supporters' money on drink and drugs and sideboards, nor trolls who made you spend 120 hours a week lying and lying and lying about penknives and your son's sleeping arrangements to half a million followers.

None of that was trolls, Jack, it was all you.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Clovis

VIP Member
You know how we all said that Jack missed a trick when she failed to put slow cooker and air fryer recipes in, particularly given she has been using slow cookers for *checks notes* 10 years?

Looking on her old insta at a 2013 post, I think it was probably best that she didn’t include those recipes.

View attachment 1877106
Mother of God... It looks like a frog yomping next to some unruly labia. Dire.
CB61B4C7-F2F5-4851-8095-8C009A2351BD-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

Foxvint

VIP Member
The memoir blows my mind. Surely even she of the everest ego can see thats a no-go. Autobiography is tricky. It's potentially libellous, you've got a cast of characters who are real and may contradict you or object to your version. It requires a good memory and the receipts. Her only angle is The Pov Years an that story's has been retold more than Jesus virgin birth and is about as plausible. Now it's been picked apart and it's shady undercarriage exposed she can't dwell on that too much. Without that what is it? The story of a dull woman in a seaside town getting dumped repeatedly. Riveting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

shugabug23

Chatty Member
Wow she sure visited a lot of places in Ireland for a child who's parents sometimes didn't eat because they didn't have enough money.

Also piss off hun Wales don't want you x
If she doesn’t stop saying Norn Iron I really will hand in my tattle badge and go kick her in the shins. Also that reads like a list from Time Out on ‘places to visit in NORTHERN IRELAND’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Terrible

VIP Member
There’s SO much wrong with Grifty Kerching that I’m amazed it ever got as far as it did. Did no one actually look at it before it was printed? Spelling mistakes, formatting errors, dangerous hacks, recipes taking hours to cook and/or not working, incorrect number of recipes, no slowcooker, microwave or air fryer sections, recipes using expensive ingredients…

Even today I saw the free ebook has recipes containing alcohol - and that’s supposed to be distributed by a food bank?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Oh ffs!! PDA is nothing to do with how you’re asked, you lying cretin!! Not doing things that people demand unpleasantly or ask rudely, would just be setting boundaries and expectations. PDA is, as in the name, a PATHOLOGICAL disorder and does not pick and choose depending on what the person feels like.

PDA is NOT diagnosed as a stand-alone condition in the UK, but can come under the umbrella of autism only, i.e. ‘autism with PDA features’ and that would not have happened at the time she alleges she was diagnosed but, crucially, at that time autism (which she wasn’t ever diagnosed with, Sue me!) was separated only into autism and Asperger’s. Autism covered everything from learning difficulties to being a bit quirky. It has only been in recent years that autism has had features and co-morbidities laid out along with diagnosis. She hasn’t even got her diagnosis records she’s chatting pony!! Again!!

Yours, a literal expert 🔺

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
"I try to live with gratitude in recovery. Try it, it’s nice."

Where's the gratitude for your paypigs who you treat with absolute disdain? Gratitude? You haven't been grateful for a single thing you've ever had, and you've had so much. Telling other people to "try it, it's nice" when your pretend audience is people who have nothing. Just an absolute irredeemable cunt aren't you, but thankfully everyone's waking up to that now. Go well dickhead 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90