Jack Monroe #46 Patreon Saint of waifs and strays.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented "you look about 14" WTF? Are these people just completely blind to her shite or what..she's went overboard with the blur tool on Facetune that's why, dear hearts. Crying in the bath would've been totally fine btw Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yep. It ain't cheap round there! And welcome to the coven of fraus.
Thank you for the welcome! As is common, I have been lurking for a while. And I have been blocked by the volatile Jack, after liking a post which mildly questioned some of her erratic behaviour... 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Someone commented "you look about 14" WTF? Are these people just completely blind to her shite or what..she's went overboard with the blur tool on Facetune that's why, dear hearts. Crying in the bath would've been totally fine btw Jack.
Maybe wearing it in the bath is why it looks so, er, different?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is really interesting. I feel like you’ve just described me, @Flumps. And @TheDragonWithAFlagon. I’ve just been diagnosed with a chronic illness (ulcerative colitis) and I have been much more depressed than usual. So, so anxious and panicky with constant intrusive thoughts. No energy or drive to do even the most basic of tasks.
UC is one of the rheumatological conditions isn’t it? Comes under that umbrella? X

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Batten down the hatches, Scotland!
Quick, Nicola, shut the border now 🤣

ETA:
1) I made a typo of ‘shut’, I’ll let you guess what it was 💩
2) In all seriousness, if I thought she was going to get away for a few days and get her head together in a different city, perhaps with her SM deactivated/logged out (horrors! 😱) and phone switched off then fair enough, but I have a feeling Jack would just bring her ‘chaoses’ North with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She has £30 to spunk on that tit wig though, plus the other one. CLOSE THE TIP JAR JACK
I'm guessing she's now paying full rent as opposed to her share on the bungalow now as well. Perhaps that's where the tips are going?
Not sure I'd have any pennies spare to go off on a little holiday at the minute though!
Especially after just having spent over 1k on a poorly kitty.

Reactions: 23
She is tragic. Really nailed the Brian May look, though 👌🏻

3DA5F8C9-2B08-420F-8EBB-EF68A370DE2E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
D3AEC076-625C-4D02-B079-E2FC4C612957.jpeg

I was just cropping this and I just literally can’t believe she has posted that pic! She will regret it as much as the sideboard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.