Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can nobody on that infernally insufferable hellsite see through this ‘look how kind I am’ charade?? If she was being that kind, she’d keep it to herself and drop the cookbooks to the Foodbank, the trashy novels to the old peoples home, and the art and reference to the local comp. Then, she’d take the mountain of kids books, kids magazines and kids comics to…..oh, wait 😟

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Forgive me canal for I have sinned.

I was halfway through cooking when I realised I didn't have any fresh tomatoes. I used canned tomatoes but I didn't want the whole meal to end up a wet, sloppy mess so I...rinsed off the juice before adding them.

Do I have to hand in my Frau badge now?
You are Jack and I claim my five pounds

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ummm… does Jack realise that the “condom full of walnuts” body type was coined by Clive James (RIP) to describe Arnold Schwarzenegger? Why and how is she so wrong about absolutely *everything*?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
Have we ever seen a squig thank Jack for these mounds of free gifts that she performative 'pops in the post'? Or is it just a way for her to show how generous she is/breadcrumb DM threats/ draw attention to her 440th day of downsizing?

She has, she read that 161 times last year
Back in the DK days she had a really supportive squig who Jack offered to send a book to. Over the next few months the squig kept enquiring about it...don't remember her getting it but someone else might back this up?
It was quite sad because the squig was a fan and seemed quite vulnerable.

• Sad
Reactions: 71
This new PR team are really earning their money with all this advertorial they're getting her. They must be expecting her to be a big earner to go to that much hassle. This is clearly a way of responding to things that she doesn't want to do directly through and interview (coke = years of crappy houses that look suspiciously nice in pictures. Bought big house - disproved by journalist pretending to be in it, even though she hasn't moved yet). Doesn't look like its gonna work though!

Slight merail... I got my haircut today 🍉 (aw thanks, didn't think anyone had noticed etc etc) and when I was showing the hairdresser what I wanted he swiped my photos too far and out popped a picture of Jack Monroe. Never have I grabbed my phone so quick. Imagine going in for:

Screenshot_20230111_095440_Google.jpg

And ending up with:

Screenshot_20230110_210445_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 120
Can nobody on that infernally insufferable hellsite see through this ‘look how kind I am’ charade?? If she was being that kind, she’d keep it to herself and drop the cookbooks to the Foodbank, the trashy novels to the old peoples home, and the art and reference to the local comp. Then, she’d take the mountain of kids books, kids magazines and kids comics to…..oh, wait 😟
Honestly, she makes CHARIDEE and mutual aid and whatnot look so complicated. We have to go through her to get to some weird self-appointed foodbank HQ which doesn't give out actual food and doesn't even tell people where they can get local help where they most need it. It's, like, capitalist charity or something.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Oh there's loads of people on there that can. Every day a new face pops up with a zinger.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It's a good day to have no eyes.

Summary:
Single mum who became The Voice of Britain (!!!) (exclamation marks my own)
A target for 'intense online trolling'.
She's been diagnosed with chronic ptsd - does Jack mean complex ptsd? Who knows.
She continues to have a difficult relationship with money. (Lol)
'Occasionally she treats herself to a posh packet of biscuits, but it leaves her feeling guilty.'
Living in low-grade housing is the reason for her 'bunged-up' voice. It has done 'permanent damage' to her respiratory/immune system.
Next line: 'Yet she still shouts through her foghorn'. Yup, I can hear her in Newcastle. The honking carries.
When she goes to volunteer in foodbanks, 'nobody knows who she is because she covers up her tattoos and introduces herself as Jackie'.
More stuff about online abuse blah blah blah.

Couldn't manage to transcribe anything else, sorry.

ETA: The voice of BROKEN Britain. My mistake.
Lolling at posh biscuits making her feel guilty, not the lies about her so called poverty and taking money from people who hardly have any.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
LOL WHAT?? She does realise that the holes in the crumpets are there because of the cooking process and are not meant to be ... decorative, doesn't she?
I think we might have to face the fact that she doesn't. The literal food expert has made a mistake. I shall never forget where I was when I learned about the muffin chopstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Bought big house - disproved by journalist pretending to be in it, even though she hasn't moved yet
Oh that's what that was about! For some reason it never occurred to me that the writer of the piece might be lying as well! Chapeau!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.