Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SEVERELY UNWELL (I have a cold) so I am enjoying snark Jack. It usually builds to a crescendo and her deleting Twitter by about midnight so I’ll get the popcorn on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
I've never seen anyone thank her after having received one of these performative gifts. There is evidence of non-receipt, though (which you'd think would be harder to find) - in @kachoochoo 's list of Coming Soons:

View attachment 1874453
tbf, lots of people did thank her for posting the chocolate bars - including at least one person from Australia. If only she could put these little ~bursts of energy~ to use and post some stupid postcards. Imagine how different things could be.

Reactions: 43
Forgive me canal for I have sinned.

I was halfway through cooking when I realised I didn't have any fresh tomatoes. I used canned tomatoes but I didn't want the whole meal to end up a wet, sloppy mess so I...rinsed off the juice before adding them.

Do I have to hand in my Frau badge now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Forgive me canal for I have sinned.

I was halfway through cooking when I realised I didn't have any fresh tomatoes. I used canned tomatoes but I didn't want the whole meal to end up a wet, sloppy mess so I...rinsed off the juice before adding them.

Do I have to hand in my Frau badge now?
No tenderstem, this means you now get a book deal and your very own cock drawer x

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Meant to ask earlier - is that Joseph Rowntree lie a new one?
I think so. @Veronicaaa spotted them lazily them praising her Observer article about the VBI last year:

And a couple of weeks later, they piggybacked on the VBI as part of the blurb in a recruitment ad:

There've been a couple of news pieces from around the same time that have had quotes from both Jack and the JRF but nothing explicitly tying them together.

I've not found anything else, on Tattle or Google.

PS. JRF, the "vital insight" you want to discover might well be: she's lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Screenshot 2023-01-11 18.11.43.png

Soz Lads, looks like y'all have been beaten to the punch for a copy of Georgia Church Suppers

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Screenshot_20230111-181037_Twitter.jpg

People laughing at her gets her raging even more than accusations of lying. I predict a short, severe snowstorm followed by a volcanic eruption centred on a crappy bungahouse in Southend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
Oh I'm riled this afternoon. Someone's saying the knife and hammer didn't work for opening a tin and she's pointed out she meant a Swiss army style knife. But didn't she say use a knife you're not particularly attached to? Ruining a Swiss army knife to open a tin.... makes sense
Especially as they often have corkscrews or bottle opener options

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry, I am grunking so don't know where this is going to land but:

7 F-ING BOOKCASES. 7! *looks around my decent sized 2 bed flat with precisely 0 bookcases*

Does this 1 bed flat have a study, dining room, office and box room as well?? Feck me.
Aside from essential furniture, I have six, two of which are my children’s, since they live with me 🍉
this is a three bedroom house.
I can’t fit anymore in. I dont..can’t..compute….

D0686545-72EF-4108-BE0F-E7A969222A06.gif

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.