Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1673456691552.png

Why is she determined to drag everyone down to the lowest possible point? There's no nuance in Jack's World of Pov, is there? Nobody can afford 60p on a can opener, everyone is destitute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Sorry, I am grunking so don't know where this is going to land but:

7 F-ING BOOKCASES. 7! *looks around my decent sized 2 bed flat with precisely 0 bookcases*

Does this 1 bed flat have a study, dining room, office and box room as well?? Feck me.
I'm thinking it's probably built into the cliffs at Southend, overlooking the secret MOD training area for *security* reasons.
Quietly blending into the background like this, but with her massive Chesney face instead of Dr Evil.
Screenshot_20230111-170613_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is the floating stunt hair yet another casualty of photoshop, in this case having to remove the spenny Tiffany earrings ( that were real/dupes/found in a puddle)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.