Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Reposting as forgot to squig like a BadFrau.

There were some interesting voices of reason in that thread re suing Lee Anderson so she can't say she wasn't WARNED. I wonder how many did actually send to her paypal though, coz most of them are baying for crowdfunder...
Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 14.26.50.png

Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 14.27.07.png

Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 14.27.32.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Lol, fellow internet beggar JudeinLondon (no squig; nearly 15k followers - Patreon, Monzo and Amazon wishlist links all prominent on opening her Twitter) going after Molly for “obsessive internet stalking”

E6A8BFBB-7AF5-4887-BC6B-930A4D7D2484.jpeg

Now in fairness, Molly’s inability to format a blog - funny and irritating as it is - has caused a bit of confusion/saturation. But this is a prime example of grifters looking after their own*.

I’m always enraged by people who say “aren’t there more worthy targets?!” as if it isn’t a complex ecosystem in which Jack plays a key role glamorising, cherrypicking and obfuscating true poverty.

*also someone who genuinely believes they have “actual enemies”. Come the fuck on, you’re not Genghis Khan. These fucking deluded swindlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

AnnRKey

Chatty Member
How very fucking dare she make such horribly nasty comments about care experienced young people AND foster carers! I've always wondered why she didn't champion the needs and rights of care experienced people, considering her parents fostered so many young people. Rather, she took the whole "I didn't want my kid to grow up LIKE THAT" stance. WTAF.

As someone who is care experienced, I can tell that Jackie really must have been so jealous of the kids that her parents fostered, and thus the whole BUT LOOK AT ME cosplay begun.

She has no idea of the complexities surrounding this topic and I would gladly tie her to a stake and rant at her for the entire last day of the year til she agrees to stfu about it all and rescind/refund all her pish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

Bellaboos

You're a new member only until you make a certain amount of posts. Someone could join in 2019 and still be a new member if they don't post much.
I joined in 2020 following a tik tok thread. I didn’t post til I read the JM threads and felt comfortable to do so. I don’t have anything to contribute but I enjoy the posts and banter.
I went from new to member after my 20th post and my old teacher said I’d never amount to anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Just clicked what irritated me most about this Viv tweet. Self describing as 'little' again. 🙄
Screenshot_20221231-101125_Chrome.jpg

Jack, you are not small, little or cute. You are a grown mid thirties woman. And your body is not misshapen as well you know, it's an fairly unremarkable looking human body. Nothing of note or interest. You aren't special, and stop fishing for compliments you saddo. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I know it's hardly the most objectionable thing in that abhorrent blog, but her saying she had SB "very young" is my new aneurysm. She was in her early twenties FFS! OK, younger than the average age, but in the actual working class community I'm from, it isn't at all unusual to see girls having their first kid at 16 (and sadly, sometimes even younger). She really can't stop her inner middle class Tory from oozing out every time she opens her facetuned mouth.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 96

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
She's using up all the fridge stuff before the move? Which isn't happening until February?

Why does everything she says about this move make it sound like the most complicated, logistically-challenging endeavour ever faced by humankind? Given that she's already done it 27 times, you'd think she'd be taking it in her stride.

• Haha
Reactions: 93

definitelynotvlad

Chatty Member
B680C292-A119-4F94-AF3F-BB0A19E0AE27.png
Happy new year ninnies! Mumsnet kicking off 2023 with a thread about Cack. What a time to be alive. Much love to you all and thank you for keeping me company during many night wakings over the last year, excited to see what chaos awaits us xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Geetbo

VIP Member
Jack apparently received a personal invitation from Viv (RIP) to drive a tank onto David Cameron's lawn.

The canal is sceptical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91