Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mme Coco

Lads, I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but I can’t find his account on the haunted bird app this morning. Maybe she’s called in some favours with Elon? 🤣
It’s still there for me 🍿

ETA: beaten to it by Hollaaa

• Sad
Reactions: 13

MM85

I think a while back someone previously mentioned that they would be interested in whether Big Dave’s impressive medal rack checks out.

I didn’t devote much time to it as - whilst it’s not impossible for someone occupying a role in a veterans’ organisation to be “bloating” his or her awards - it’s unlikely. But Jackie has gone quiet so here we are.

Many Walter Mittys/bloaters get caught out by the medals they wear, and how they wear them. There’s a prescribed “Order of Wear” and wearing medals in a manner inconsistent with that Order of Wear is usually a tell that the wearer might not be all they are claiming to be. It can be found here:

I’ll be looking at the medals in this picture, left to right, leaving the medal at the top (with the blue and white ribbon) until the end:

View attachment 1842286

1) Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (MBE). I think we all know this is legit as he was pictured being awarded it by Liz (RIP), but for interest it is confirmed in the London Gazette of 16 June 2007 (this is the only one of Big Dave’s medals which would be verifiable as being “Gazetted”):

View attachment 1842299

2) South Atlantic Medal, with Rosette. For service in the South Atlantic during the Falklands War. The Rosette indicates that he served in the combat zone. Award of this campaign medal isn’t Gazetted, so not possible to independently verify. But, the Royal Artillery were involved and the timing checks out.

3) General Service Medal (GSM) with single clasp. Clasps indicate which campaigns it was awarded for. I assume Dave’s single clasp is for Northern Ireland which again all checks out.

4) Queen Elizabeth II Golden Jubilee Medal. Awarded to active personnel in the British Armed Forces and Emergency Personnel who had completed 5 years of qualifying service. No issues.

5) Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal. Eligibility effectively the same as 4). No issues.

6) Fire and Rescue Service Long Service and Good Conduct Medal. Awarded for 20 years of good behaviour in the fire service effectively.

1-6 are all consistent with the service that has been attributed to him, and the Order of Wear is correct.

Turning to the medal with the blue and white ribbon, this puzzles me, because:

- If an official UK award/decoration, it appears to be worn incorrectly (it should be part of the “rack”, positioned according to Order of Wear).

- I cannot identify it at all as an official UK award/decoration.

It could be a “commemorative” medal i.e. not official, effectively “bought off eBay”, but then it’s very surprising for someone with Big Dave’s standing to:

(a) Wear it at all - the official medals which he has been awarded speak for themselves as a demonstration of long and committed service.
(b) Wear it on his left (the right breast would be more appropriate for commemorative medals).
(c) Wear it in a manner which is very disrespectful to HM the Queen (overlapping her Jubilee medals).

If any other “military round the edges” fraus can 🔺 that medal then please share.
Is it this one? It's definitely a UN medal

• Wow
Reactions: 13

TragicSweetPotatoes

Hmm, she could be using/misusing an Adderal type substance, but I genuinely think her chaotic social media nonsense is simply an outworking of her personality - no additives required.

Scottish Frau's will remember the halcyon Vonny days. She was as unhinged as Jack, with zero substances. Vonny, it just be said was more refined than Jack and didn't have the same rage/immaturity issues as Jack.
Vonny definitely spoke of adjusting her ADHD meds...

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Oh her. I honestly think she's more stan than sock, though I do sometimes wonder if Jack's working her from the back. I certainly don't buy that she's just a random squig wondering why people are being big meanies to ickle Jack.
Which thread it she on as I can’t see her posts?

Reactions: 11
I think a while back someone previously mentioned that they would be interested in whether Big Dave’s impressive medal rack checks out.

I didn’t devote much time to it as - whilst it’s not impossible for someone occupying a role in a veterans’ organisation to be “bloating” his or her awards - it’s unlikely. But Jackie has gone quiet so here we are.

Many Walter Mittys/bloaters get caught out by the medals they wear, and how they wear them. There’s a prescribed “Order of Wear” and wearing medals in a manner inconsistent with that Order of Wear is usually a tell that the wearer might not be all they are claiming to be. It can be found here:

I’ll be looking at the medals in this picture, left to right, leaving the medal at the top (with the blue and white ribbon) until the end:

View attachment 1842286

1) Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (MBE). I think we all know this is legit as he was pictured being awarded it by Liz (RIP), but for interest it is confirmed in the London Gazette of 16 June 2007 (this is the only one of Big Dave’s medals which would be verifiable as being “Gazetted”):

View attachment 1842299

2) South Atlantic Medal, with Rosette. For service in the South Atlantic during the Falklands War. The Rosette indicates that he served in the combat zone. Award of this campaign medal isn’t Gazetted, so not possible to independently verify. But, the Royal Artillery were involved and the timing checks out.

3) General Service Medal (GSM) with single clasp. Clasps indicate which campaigns it was awarded for. I assume Dave’s single clasp is for Northern Ireland which again all checks out.

4) Queen Elizabeth II Golden Jubilee Medal. Awarded to active personnel in the British Armed Forces and Emergency Personnel who had completed 5 years of qualifying service. No issues.

5) Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal. Eligibility effectively the same as 4). No issues.

6) Fire and Rescue Service Long Service and Good Conduct Medal. Awarded for 20 years of good behaviour in the fire service effectively.

1-6 are all consistent with the service that has been attributed to him, and the Order of Wear is correct.

Turning to the medal with the blue and white ribbon, this puzzles me, because:

- If an official UK award/decoration, it appears to be worn incorrectly (it should be part of the “rack”, positioned according to Order of Wear).

- I cannot identify it at all as an official UK award/decoration.

It could be a “commemorative” medal i.e. not official, effectively “bought off eBay”, but then it’s very surprising for someone with Big Dave’s standing to:

(a) Wear it at all - the official medals which he has been awarded speak for themselves as a demonstration of long and committed service.
(b) Wear it on his left (the right breast would be more appropriate for commemorative medals).
(c) Wear it in a manner which is very disrespectful to HM the Queen (overlapping her Jubilee medals).

If any other “military round the edges” fraus can 🔺 that medal then please share.
Did he do any peacekeeping stuff with the United Nations, do we know?

Reactions: 10