Jack Monroe #446 Egg rings in America WO-AH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Timmy got Terry on the radio to talk about his fave tunes. Always gave me the creeps until I heard about this.

Back on topic: New Years Honours are starting to be announced and the only recipient with long curly hair I've heard about so far is Sir Brian May.
Who is actually a dr not just an honorary one.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t comment on this thread but I just saw James will be looking into her shortly
Just saw his twitter tonight. Given that police in Scotland appear to have rebranded passoa as ‘minor attracted’ he looks to be diverting his attention so we may have to wait for his Jack article.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Sir Dr Brian May also went back to his PhD research data and completed his PhD 33 years after he started it. In other words, he delivered what he set out to do, despite working very hard on other things (i.e. being a rock star) in the meantime. Really makes you think
🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I cannot believe her publishers passed grifty kitchen as fit for publication. It looks terrible and the recipes are disgusting.
Courgette soda bread?
No tell me how to make an economy chicken tikka, lasagne, everyday food I can feed the kids and keep them filled with nutrients.
That Man got there first with Ministry of Food, a genuinely useful book on the basics of cooking that she would kill to have written.

Reactions: 44
I genuinely think Only Fans is next. Nip slips and flap flashing for the easily pleased. She'll then say shes reduced to sex work again.
I would dearly love to see her try OnlyFans. I run an OF page and it is incredibly competitive, so to be successful at it you have to be putting up new content multiple times a day. Subscribers tend to be very unforgiving of missed updates. She’d get none of the middle class, genteel patience of Patreon subscribers. Sex work generally requires relentless perseverance, shooting sexy upbeat stuff whether you’re sick, sad, hungover, just been LEFT, feeling body dysmorphic… she’d be a first class nightmare at it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Just saw his twitter tonight. Given that police in Scotland appear to have rebranded passoa as ‘minor attracted’ he looks to be diverting his attention so we may have to wait for his Jack article.
He seems to be flat out with requests I’m sure his blog will be good reading.

Reactions: 23
I only drop in this thread for time to time but wanted to thank you all for the documentation and laughs in thread #444 - that was really some meltdown.

I cannot believe her publishers passed grifty kitchen as fit for publication. It looks terrible and the recipes are disgusting.
Courgette soda bread?
No tell me how to make an economy chicken tikka, lasagne, everyday food I can feed the kids and keep them filled with nutrients.

As for the tin opener hack and other dangerous activities… as so many have said 60p tin opener. But I don’t know about your house, i have 4 tin openers. If a neighbour came to borrow one, I would gift it to them.

The tea towel hack from old clothes. Most supermarkets have £1 or less options. And its not like you need to buy one every shop… tea towels last for ages.

I hope this book really is the end of her poverty grifting.
Oh no. Poor people don't get nice food. They get grated spam, soup with stuffing, minced mushrooms, horse spunk and rinsed hoops. Cos they are POOR, you see? And don't know any better so should be GRATEFUL for all the work Jack does to guide them through their poor stupidity.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Ah, but this won’t just be any cocaine. It’ll be Mumma Jacks bestest ever home grown organic cocaine. FORENSICALLY costed at 3p a line. View attachment 1841491
can't afford cocaine? Any white powder will do, icing sugar works well, and for an added zing add some popping candy!

NB please don't do this, or use any other substances to snort

• Haha
Reactions: 54
can't afford cocaine? Any white powder will do, icing sugar works well, and for an added zing add some popping candy!

NB please don't do this, or use any other substances to snort

Locals round here used to cut it with baby powder or bicarb, which must have given a few extra tingles as it went up your nose
❄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Have we ever seen her wear any of those dresses in public though? The only one I can remember is the black one with the grayish-green skirt that she “wore” to the GFW awards (from home), and it's just two pictures of her sitting on one of her many sideboards. There are no pictures of her standing or actually showing what the dress looks like (I'm guessing it was an(other) impulse buy, it didn't really fit her and she was trying to hide it).

If I had any dresses that made me feel “alive and at home” I'd be wearing them quite often.
I think she keeps them in her dressing up box, along with the wigs, hats, control briefs and saggy sports bras. We know Jack likes a photo shoot or three.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.