Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m torn.

The M&S thread says there’s loads of bargains to be had in the food hall but I know the queue to get in will be massive. Do I risk missing out on chaos for a £1.50 Colin and a reduced tin of munchy mix?
Get yourself some snacks, you're gonna need them.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s like a child -always with the I got more. Couldn’t just say something like “Great toy isn’t it? Xxx loves it!”

** WTF is the dogs name, I have forgotten it’s actual name😂😂
A normal person would also comment on how cute the squig’s dog is. Jack…BACK TO ME.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Missed the cut-off for the last thread before it closed, but I think Jack is once again using tricksy wording to describe the jobs they've applied for. McDonalds, supermarkets, charities etc all sound like entry level jobs, but she could well have been applying for management level jobs she simply doesn't have the experience or skills for, knowing she will be rejected.

Reactions: 65
I’m quite relieved that we’ve now passed the “send doggos” phase of the chaos. Usually this means she will duck off for a bit and let me get some work done.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
OK Canal, I'm bored and ill so have a fun hypothetical for you. Here goes...

Your grownup child has been a bit wayward recently and you've grown concerned. In the last 3 month else they appear to have settled down and finally they tell you - they've met someone special! They think this might be 'the one'. You're so happy for them. They want you to meet this special person. They invite you over for dinner. Excited, you arrive on the doorstep just in time. Your child opens the door and brings you through telling you all about the special dinner their partner has cooked. You walk into the dining room. There, standing in front of a bowl of brown slop with a tit-eating grin on their face is your child's new partner. It's Jack!

What do you do?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
If (and that's a big if) Jack was sleeping on the sofa...why? You're paying £1.5k in rent for a lovely, large house. Enjoy it. You claim to have lived in a shared house with a toddler and spent time in a brothel. Why do you need to "practice" for downsizing?

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Your grownup child has been a bit wayward recently and you've grown concerned. In the last 3 month else they appear to have settled down and finally they tell you - they've met someone special! They think this might be 'the one'. You're so happy for them. They want you to meet this special person. They invite you over for dinner. Excited, you arrive on the doorstep just in time. Your child opens the door and brings you through telling you all about the special dinner their partner has cooked. You walk into the dining room. There, standing in front of a bowl of brown slop with a tit-eating grin on their face is your child's new partner. It's Jack!

What do you do?!
Hope like duck that Jeremy Beadle is waiting around the corner with his camera crew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I can't believe I have to say this but don't freeze glass bottles. I learnt this the hard way
Me too. Once shoved 2 bottles of irn bru in the freezer to chill them quickly, forgot about them, went on a night out, and the next time I opened the freezer there was glass everywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Can we just come back to this please?

a) possessive apostrophes please.
b) is she dropping hints that she is buying?
c) not the only one struggling? WTAF? People have had their mortgage payments pushed to unaffordable amounts, as house prices fall, people are going to go into negative equity, house moves are falling through costing people money and causing huge amounts of stress, in some areas, the rental market is so saturated people can’t move to suitable, affordable or decent housing.*

She is sitting on a lovely home (albeit one that is too big for her) that she is choosing to move out of (for one of three reasons it seems).

*Sorry for starting a housing discussion. My experience is limited to the “we never had prices go through the roof anyway” NE.

5A712C22-99F6-4876-B64F-308D9A5E36D4.jpeg

Hope like duck that Jeremy Beadle is waiting around the corner with his camera crew.
Personally I would have preferred Anneka Rice to launch on me but each to their own.

😉

ETA apologies for putting an angry post and a “geetbo” post together.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Can we just come back to this please?

a) possessive apostrophes please.
b) is she dropping hints that she is buying?
c) not the only one struggling? WTAF? People have had their mortgage payments pushed to unaffordable amounts, as house prices fall, people are going to go into negative equity, house moves are falling through costing people money and causing huge amounts of stress, in some areas, the rental market is so saturated people can’t move to suitable, affordable or decent housing.*

She is sitting on a lovely home (albeit one that is too big for her) that she is choosing to move out of (for one of three reasons it seems).

*Sorry for starting a housing discussion. My experience is limited to the “we never had prices go through the roof anyway” NE.

View attachment 1837322

Personally I would have preferred Anneka Rice to launch on me but each to their own.

😉
Yep. Our mortgage went up by £300 a month as our renewal came at a very bad time. Times like this I am a little jealous of renters. The cost to sell and move would be ridiculous and we've started some renovations so no bugger would want to buy it anyway 🤣
She doesn't realise that renting does have some perks and flexibility is one of them. Yes there are fees associated with moving when renting, but it can be done relatively quickly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I would bet my own consensual suprising right tit on Matt Gloss having got a text last night that said something along the lines of ah my twitter tonight mate, its mad, u should ave a look...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I’m quite relieved that we’ve now passed the “send doggos” phase of the chaos. Usually this means she will duck off for a bit and let me get some work done.
I misread that as "she will duck off for a bit and get some work done" and wondered how to softly, gently break it to you that we're yet to see anything of the sort from Jackie 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I have a few things to do this morning so I'd like to softly, gently, painstakingly ask that Jack calm her consensual and surprising tits.

Feel free to continue to hawk your deathtrap book- the more these dangerous tips circulate, the more people will be aware and hopefully flag the duck out of it. They recall products for less risk than this nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Morning Jack 🤭
She's not even tagged in this reply so the "leave me alone" is a bit fuckin rich

View attachment 1837191
View attachment 1837189
View attachment 1837190
View attachment 1837194
View attachment 1837196

Good luck squig

View attachment 1837187
Oh ho ho clever Jack, if anyone replies to you with the evidence of you saying "I'm so poor I boil lightbulbs" they look like an evil troll bastard who wants you DEAD because you've said in as many words to leave you alone because you're half-dead from mental health problems. Should have put that in Grifty Kitchen as a tip, it's at least safer than opening tins with knives!

Reactions: 38

What do you do?!
Check for engagement rings

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.