Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
Is there some kind of TV/print/online consumer watchdog reporter or journalist that could be alerted to the dangers of Jack's advice? And who could ask her publisher to explain why they are releasing a book that is full of these dangerous suggestions?

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Oh for the love of LJC Jack, FFS look up this fucking word in a dictionary!!!

93873455-826A-4550-8F3F-582556F4F2C4.jpeg

Neither Courtney Love NOR Vivienne Westwood are or have ever been “psephologists” you utter fucking narc doofus.

PS has no one ever told you this?!
4663B915-A996-440D-B21A-914DAD8AF2E0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
On the job front: there's no way Jack couldn't get a staff writer job at a local newspaper. She's a best selling author and one of the locals would no doubt see it as a bit of a PR win. She could probably get a comms job in the 3rd sector for similar reasons. What she likely wouldn't be able to do is hang on to them when she has to turn up at 9am every day and conduct herself appropriately online.

• Heart
  • Haha

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
It must be exhausting being her. I mean that seriously. Lying and doing shit performatively 24/7. I'm convinced she'd be happier, healthier and less fucked up if she got a regular job.

• Heart

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
‘Rock chick’ oh my days. I cringed so hard that my arse may never unclench again. Has anyone used that phase since 2002?

Is there a single brand on this earth less edgy than Joe Browns? Fine if you want to dress like an art teacher who spends their weekends teaching classes on the female orgasm I suppose.
A good chunk of my wardrobe is Joe Brown's - clearly I'm missing out on a lucrative income stream lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
View attachment 1839636

What a revealing little tantrum this is. For a woman of the people, she's very keen to align herself with the rich 'n' famous believing them to be be fun and wild unlike the common throng.

Jack if you ever left the shitty bungalow or had any friends you'd realise that there are wild and fun people in all walks of life. Celebs are just people like everyone else, some are dull, some are interesting. Vivienne Westwood was particularly interesting which is probably why people are having a tough time believing she'd want to hang out with a whiny little snob like you. Incidentally Jack if there's a grown up in your life you can get to read to you and help with the big words I can highly recommend Jane Mulvagh's biography of Westwood and Vivienne Westwoods own autobiography. Compare and contrast Vivienne Westwood's creative and career highs after she threw herself into her work following her break up with Malcolm McLaren with your own self pitying and embarrassing meltdowns when things don't go your way. If you weren't terrified of knowledge and capable of learning it could really help you.
It's not just the "you can't imagine having such a fun and wild life" (though that is nauseating). It's the "making meaningful connections with people over common ground" too. Jack and Viv never had a meaningful connection, and as we've established the "common ground" is fracking which Jack's never mentioned once in the time I've been forensically following her.

I'm upset about Viv and was so angry last night when I read Jack merailing her death. Jack, I've never seen Viv's clothes look worse than when you're wearing them so apparently your "weird little misshapen body" is one of the few she couldn't make look fabulous. Please get her name outta your mouth you pathetic clout chaser.

• Heart

Bugger13

VIP Member
Jack's just going to embarrass herself for the rest of her life, isn't she?

This is a real problem with people like Jack, they really seem to miss the deeper parts in almost everything. There's no sacrificing their own comfort for a greater cause. It's all about getting cool points and impressing other people.
Exactly this. I bet Jack knows fuck all about fracking & cares even less. She even said in her tweet about a ‘fun and exciting life’ or some such shit. A spoilt brat for whom everything is about & revolves around her-she wouldn’t know genuine sacrifice for a cause if it kicked her down a mine shaft.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mme Coco

Fraus, you did it! Colombo/ Magnum PI of the SistahSpace deep dive has Jackie in his sights. Starting Monday!!!! The week when we get Guardian.pdf AND Grifty Thrifty Kitchen! Deservedly, I present this gif to sum up the forthcoming chaos….
This is great news! Jack if you’re reading here and I know you are, this guy will be your nemesis. But you’ve got nothing to worry about because everything you do is completely above board, right?

• Heart
  • Wow

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
On the job front: there's no way Jack couldn't get a staff writer job at a local newspaper. She's a best selling author and one of the locals would no doubt see it as a bit of a PR win. She could probably get a comms job in the 3rd sector for similar reasons. What she likely wouldn't be able to do is hang on to them when she has to turn up at 9am every day and conduct herself appropriately online.
She got the Southend Echo job around 2013. It was a great opportunity for her. Yeah junior reporter jobs are a bit basic at first but you can learn your trade and soon branch into things you find interesting. Many local reporters get into the nationals in a few years. But it was when her career was taking off in other places so she quit after a few months. Probably thought it was beneath her. Or maybe the schedule was difficult to fit around her shifts in the brothel.

• Haha

appleskin

Chatty Member
I would like the guardian thing to be a livestream of Jack opening a can with a knife and mallet.

Does that make me a sadist?

ETA who the fuck has a mallet but not a can opener

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Yeah this is clutching at straws a little for me too. If it wasn’t Jack, I doubt they’d have said anything and she’s clearly not actually pretending to be a traveller by doing it.
Exactly. The gypsy and traveler communities currently face so many issues, most European countries are extremely hostile to them and they tend to be ostracized for their lifestyle and the way they live. There is also a lot of poverty within their communities, infant mortality is far higher than the national average, suicide is higher and for Irish travelers in particular the average life expectancy reported in one study was just 39.
None of them even go about dressed like how Jack is in that photo, so idk what that person is going on about ‘gypsy face’ for, they’ve clearly never met a traveler in their life lmao. If you want to get offended on behalf of gypsy and traveler communities, be offended about all of the things I said above, not jack doing some 1920s gangster cosplay lol.

(edited, spelling errors sorry I’m shattered lol)

• Heart
  • Sad

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Less than a year after insulting DC's son, Jack wishes she had the opportunity to drive a tank into his front garden? I hope the diary clash was her agent putting their foot down

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Nah, she's implying autism.
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't pick that up. I hope nobody took offence. I'm quite a jumpy person who is unfortunately married to Foghorn Leghorn- I jump when he laughs or sneezes unexpectedly.
Apologies if I caused offence ♥

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I was just telling Mr Jombly about Jack's new book (I've mentioned Jack a few times to him but he never remembers her because she's not actually that interesting to not canal-dwellers). His response to the quality of "tips" included in the book previewed was to chuckle slightly and say, "she sounds like a fucking idiot." I knew I liked him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I was thinking about this ridiculous claim earlier - typical rate is £500-1000 plus expenses. So if she's got a "posse" that's at least 3 right? So who the fuck is funding £1500-3000 a day plus expenses (travel, food etc) for her to go out every time? And why aren't they seen anywhere? Hmmmm makes you 🤔

Can’t believe she’s spending that much for protection when she goes to asda for her £20 shops. Imagining her being mobbed by old ladies and neckbeards and being carried out, Bodyguard style, to the tune of “IIIIII will always love yooooou” sung in a nasal honk.

I am tempted in homage to the random multi coloured verbiage to change my name to la/Fish
la/Fish sounds like a shit restaurant with branches in London and the spenny parts of Essex where Z list influencers hang out to take photos of their salmon. The sort of place where people who were rejected for Towie go for a bottomless brunch.

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
The tank story is such a load of shite. Viv of course isn’t here to deny it
As you can see from these pictures there were quite a few activists present. I have no doubt that VW would have asked everyone she had a contact for and that could well have included Jack as you want a good big crowd for the pictures. I very much doubt she was all that bothered whether Jack was there or not.