Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh she’s taken a right nasty turn now. I hate this part of the chaos
Oh good, it's victim Olympics Jack. The Jack I hate most. Devoid of empathy for anyone else going through a hard time, just poor woe is me, my life is so much harder than yours. She sounds like a teenager who's watched too many episodes of hollyoaks and is quoting the storylines as if it was her own life. I hate it when she's uses things that people genuinely struggle with to try and gain sympathy and as an excuse for her behaviour. You can still have all those things and be a c**t Jack and the problem is not all those things, it's that you're a c**t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 16.53.13.png

Admits to gaslighting, blames everyone but her for not doing her job.

Self-pity Jack is probably my least favourite.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 88

Shimmering

VIP Member
Carole has a lot to answer for. And it's now clear why Rosemary dumped her.

Anyone else genuinely, genuinely shocked by how fucking BAD it is?

Ourexpectationswerelowbutholyfuckingshit.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

shugabug23

Chatty Member
That 77p comment just sounds ungracious and sour grapes. If the person can only send 77p to 'support her work' she shouldn't be accepting it. Grasping pig.
Oh what a surprise turns out you can’t pay 77p!

ETA that’s not me tweeting I’ve just squiggled their card no coz they didn’t

ETA: they’re/ they’re chaos. FORENSIC

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Elthi86

1000000581.png

I know lots is going on, but I've been ruminating on this for hours now. Egg rings (which tbh I didn't really know were a thing up until now) appear to be all of £2 from Asda, presuming you were desperate for roundy eggs.

And wouldn't a tin, sanded or no, scratch many pans to shit? Proper aneurysm territory for me here.

• Haha
  • Wow

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Im self employed Jack. Do you know what I do? I save my earnings from good times to tide me over during lean times. And there have been times when I’ve done all sorts of shit to generate an income.

You’re a parent. You have a responsibility to provide not only for you but for your son. And if you hadn’t spunked so much cash up the wall on stuff over the last ten years, you’d have a very comfortable living. You don’t pay yourself the living wage you lying arsehole or you wouldn’t be able to afford all the stuff.

Christ. You’ve given me a sense of humour failure. You absolute knobhead.

• Heart
  • Haha

shugabug23

Chatty Member
Do we happen to think that the monstrosity of a pointless thread is to deflect & bury the early release of some of her accidents* waiting to happen?

*hacks.
Funny you should say that coz I’ve just checked and there was a mere 62 mins between the book preview going on here and her spewing out 20 tweets so furiously she couldn’t even do a thread. Makes you think.. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Hollaaa

VIP Member
This is botulism waiting to happen. Oil is one of the hardest things to fully clean off plastic. I'm as eco as it gets, but it's called single-use plastic for a reason. Not to mention the labelling issue.

Absolutely don't do this.
1000002568.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Foxvint

VIP Member
Fraus I want farfalle for tea but it's a bit spenny so I'll be subbing with the little bows from the kids beanie babies. No tin opener so I'll be using a sharp riposte to open the sauce. Instead of parmesan I'll be using shavings from my ped-egg. Saving of £4.87. Forever home here i come!

Can I have my publishing contract now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-12-28 16.50.33.png

Four therapists on speed dial now. Nice to see the other three have made a pal, I'm sure they will all be a great source of support to each other. None of these things she's complaining about are anyone elses fault though. Some of them are quite clearly her own responsibility and others are life being a bitch at times. Why is she telling everyone on Twitter about them? What does she want us to do with this information?

• Haha

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
I’ll never forget standing on a tuna can lid the dog had rustled out the bin with my bare foot I almost lost my best toes and my future only fans career. 🦶

ETA I’m not really on onlyfans selling foot fetish content but I could be… times is hard ninnies mind your business if you see me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Adayinthelife

Omg omg omg. One of the replies to that pinky bleeders tweet is someone I once almost went on a date with 🤮🤮🤮🤮 (met on a dating site, talked and texted but can’t remember why we never met up…)

• Wow
  • Haha

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Fuck me what a load of old shit. Laid out like an A Level English assignment, about 60% too many words, and no substance.

In fact you could say the nearest Jack Monroe gets to meal preparation is serving up massive word salads.... 🤔🤣💩🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

SpritneyBeers

That’s all folks! (I hope I’ve not pissed anyone off with my inability to spoiler!).
i realize there is a lot more to unpack here, but the courgette bread is described as (among other things) "a chunky homage to a grilled cheese."
A CHUNKY HOMAGE
what

*cries in proofreader*

• Haha
  • Sick

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Now she's hopefully fucked off (until 4am-ish ❄) I've had a closer look at the Grifty Kitchen screenshots that were posted pre-chaos.

You've all already covered the unfettered insanity of the "tips" she's come out with and the laughably manipulative dedication ("this one will get us our Forever Home 🥺 now go and put another jumper on, mamapapa can't afford heating") so I SHAN'T talk about them.

A couple of the recipe photos looked a bit familiar, but I thought "Jack started writing this book three Prime Ministers ago. She'll have actually put some kind of effort in as opposed to recycling recipes that have already been published, won't she? ...Won't she?"

Screenshot_20221228-162859_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221228-230925_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221228-230845_Instagram.jpg

Between the regurgitated recipes (which were utterly SHITE even the first time round), the groundbreaking tips such as "if you need a jar for something, use an empty jar that originally had something else in" and potentially lethal advice re: stabbing tins and gluing dishcloths, this is truly going to be a contender for the worst book she's ever produced. I knew it would be bad, but not this bad. Considering she had to go back to do edits for the better part of a year, what completely unpublishable state must it have been in before!?

• Haha
  • Wow

Falkor

VIP Member
Words by @blurstoftimes nominated by @Ooointitot - your prize is a box each from Jack's packing pile.

Jack is continuing to complain about the canal keeping tabs on her spending. @Bugger13 found out their stepbrother and wife once had Jack to stay and confirmed she was surgically attached to her phone.

She also found a large neon sign in her shed which was sent to her by a friend, but conveniently the brambly mice had eaten the paperwork, so she didn't know where it came from.

Wiki is the pink button up top, please use 'thread title' when nominating one.

• Heart
  • Wow