Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
The thing is lots of parents (not all) with poor mental health manage, sometimes with support, to parent to a good enough level. But if Jack is in a place where she can't cope there is absolutely no shame in saying this, and saying her son is mainly with his dad while she works on herself.
Yup. My mental health is on the floor at the moment. Worst it’s been for some time and I really don’t want to be here anymore. But I am still managing to parent and be there for my child and he has no idea how awful I’m feeling. My OH is not remotely supportive either. Jack doesn’t fucking know she’s born. Nasty, selfish cunt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 176

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Seeing as we've got some new viewers and there is talk of trolling, time to repost the current list of TROLLCLAIMS - remember, these are things we believe to be true and would like Jack to rebut, rather than nonsense like "they say I'm a millionaire and my face is currently full of botox!"
  1. She did not send anything to her Patrons or provide any updates throughout the entire year of 2021 and at least until November 2022
  2. She has not instructed a solicitor to sue Lee Anderson
  3. Similarly, she has not ringfenced the money that was Paypalled to her for the Lee Anderson action, and does not intend to return it or donate it to charity if no action goes ahead
  4. She uses facetune or similar editing software on her selfies
  5. Her son visits her for a maximum of three nights per week – and the rest of the time she sleeps upstairs in ‘his’ bedroom
  6. She has had at least six professional haircuts in 2022
  7. She did not set aside her ‘drinking money’ every week for an ‘amazing summer of memories with SB’ – or if she did, she did not spend it on him
  8. She messed up on the Teemill profit calculations and ended up donating £10,000 of her own money to the Trussell Trust
  9. She or a member of her family is buying the next property she is moving into
  10. She has had lip fillers
  11. She has one or more additional Twitter accounts other than @bootstrapcook which she has used within the past six months
  12. She did not have "a team of people she had to buy laptops and phones for" during the pandemic. She did not have more than one person working for her during the pandemic and did not buy more than one laptop or phone for them. @Cucumberthunder
  13. At the same time as claiming to be "buying computers and laptops for her team" to work from home she also claimed furlough https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-181-time-flies-when-youre-judging-slop.18447/post-4683399
  14. She did not have a team of IT experts working tirelessly to fix her website, that she rattled her jar to pay @Captainmouse
  15. She did not file her company accounts on time and therefore did not pay the correct tax when it was due - upon winding the company up she has now settled with HMRC although this is more than she would have had to pay had she done it properly @Lucky Escape
  16. She does not have a formal clinical diagnosis of autism
  17. She has used shampoo during the past two years but did not have to buy it due to having a stockpile of previous purchases, gifts, freebies, hotel minis etc
  18. @Jelly Bean - The VBI does not, has never, and will never exist (and the only person trying to push "Vimes Boots" as a serious economic theory is her)
  19. She can afford utilities and does not rely on solar lights to light her house
  20. She has previously had Botox, even if it didn't cost £500
  21. She has, in fact, used makeup to make her cheeks look hollow, eyes darker, and lines deeper in photos to elicit sympathy
  22. A number of her breakups have been caused by her mental instability and substance abuse, and she has repeatedly ignored advice from her partners to get proper help
  23. She owns a large number of designer goods that were not gifts and were not bought as "insurance" against future poverty
  24. She has severely neglected her animals, leading to some of them dying
  25. She lost the Superdrug brand deal. Possibly because of trying to give the impression that she could not afford toiletries (when they were paying her to promote their own budget range), openly encouraging shoplifting, and/or the general drama and bad publicity associated with her
  26. Her previous and/or current agents have pushed her to stay quiet on social media so she doesn't tank the release of Grifty Kitchen.
  27. She spends more than £20 a week on food for her household, and cannot produce 42 nutritionally or calorifically sufficient meals for a maximum budget of £20/week including storecupboard/freezer restocking, as claimed with the peformative ASDA shop

• Heart
Reactions: 148

SendReceive

VIP Member
Erm. No Jack, that’s not even remotely a good idea, unless you fancy bleeding out on your kitchen floor before the ambulance arrives. What is this dangerous babble.

D01D82A7-7D89-4CAC-BF10-488767E4C7B7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 143

Terrible

VIP Member
TERRIBLE’S TOP TIPS

Cook your rice properly, and you won’t need to strain it through a glue smeared rag held up by key rings and caribeners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129

MancBee

VIP Member
Trying to catch up while winding down in bed, but ending up winding up instead!

Reading a Jack tweet has sent my head in a spin.

Screenshot_20221228-235157_Chrome.jpg

She has applied for "innumerable" entry level jobs that would pay more than what she earns right now. She clearly hasn't been successful in any of these applications...

She is actually telling half a million followers that every employer thinks she is unemployable. She's telling everyone that all the charities she has supported over the years can't find her a position, though they have hundreds of paid emloyees. They don't want her.

She is so bad that not a single person will give her a job. Not even McDonalds, not even a supermarket, not even a pub or bar. NOT A SINGLE EMPLOYER.

I would be embarrassed to admit that, but she writes as though it's everyone else's fault, rather than her own ineptitude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I was catching up and now I am really embarrassed that I posted about different sized handsaws in the middle of a real-time chaos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

Hollaaa

VIP Member
1672228943071.png

Carrying this forward from Ms Sawyer in the last thread - that's a lot of words for 'no'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 126

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-12-28 15.07.24.png

Wow! Wait until she hears about all the horrible and embarrassing things that Bootstrap Cook woman has being saying about him on Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
The bit about her telling SB that 'this could be the book that gets us our forever home' is sticking with me. Like nah, Jack. You totally could've had a forever home for SB years ago if it wasn't for your selfishness and shopping addiction. It's such a gruesome line to put in a book she's trying to shill to the food banks, as well. Telling on yourself much

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 121