Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PummelMyPumble

There's this pic of her packing shitty pics, which was posted on her Patreon at the end of October. We have to assume it is recent although who fucking knows
Wasn’t she alluding to a more recent posting, to accidentally/deliberately coincide with the strikes? Calling it festive, or something?
Either way, I don’t believe a single word she says!

she's actually using the rm strikes as a cover for pretending to send out the patreon content, isn't she?
Exactly this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Hollaaa

VIP Member
You all need to watch Red Eye and cure yourselves. Although there is no hope for those of us into wrong'uns.
Back on topic, does anyone make it party o'clock?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Re the costume and supposed party….she didn’t just lift photos from last time and claimed they were now did she? Is the costume exactly the same or… 😂🤣 Oh no wait, she didn’t have the horrible hat then did she!! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Foxvint

VIP Member
Has the agent dumped her or are we just joking cos of the I've been trying to contact you tweet??

• Haha

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Seen a tweet this morning about Terry Hall🖤🤍 from someone who knew him that put my JM hackles up. Showed it to my Harold (WHO’S STILL HERE) who confirmed it’s essence of narc. They really are out there as a type, aren’t they. (If you’re interested search the helbirdsite for Our Lips Are Sealed and look for the blue hair profile pic.)
I knew it was going to be that tweet!
and yes to keep on topic it’s exactly what Jack would say/type/snivel.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
The thirsty centrist dads would go after anything female. They're like stupid adolescent boys "cor! a real lady with boobs who hates tories". They should all be on a bloody register where we can keep an eye on them in case they do something.
Most of them seem to belong to a certain forumthatshallnotbenamed. Keeps them busy I suppose.

• Haha
Bloody hell. I had read that as £566 on energy in a year - but no, you're right, she means that's her monthly bill!

That's 15x more than I pay, for just over 3 times the floorspace. And a good chunk of her house won't even need to be heated - the spare bedrooms, the halls and landing, and (most of the time) the dining room. And she claims to be using solar-powered lights!
It must be arrears unless she’s including heating in which case I can fully believe it’s £566. We have a high electric bill but no where near hers and our set up is bigger.

Gildinwen-TKB

If you're a good landlord, or intend to be, I'd speak to them. If you sell, either a landlord will buy it and raise the rent, or they have to find a new home with today's market prices anyway which will be higher.

They'll know their LL has passed away and are probably anxious about all this anyway. Better to find a sustainable way forward for everyone. They may be ok about a raised rent, esp if the alternative is a new house with raised rent.

Staying on the same low rent forever isn't realistic. If they are good people they'll understand. Maybe there's an amount between what you want and they want that's acceptable to everyone.
Thank you for the kind advise. (I'm making notes as we errr speak)

• Heart

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Seen a tweet this morning about Terry Hall🖤🤍 from someone who knew him that put my JM hackles up. Showed it to my Harold (WHO’S STILL HERE) who confirmed it’s essence of narc. They really are out there as a type, aren’t they. (If you’re interested search the helbirdsite for Our Lips Are Sealed and look for the blue hair profile pic.)
I do bloody love that song....

• Heart

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
We need to list all the times Jack sits down next to a homeless guy (usually at a train station) and talks to him like he was just a normal, real person! She’s not scared! Maybe she is Jesus, and offers him money for a place to stay. It’s come up a few times.
Was he the same one she tried to poison with three strawberry frappachinos? (I don’t know how to spell stupid frozen coffee just have a fucking latte already)

Was he the same one she tried to poison with three strawberry frappachinos? (I don’t know how to spell stupid frozen coffee just have a fucking latte already)
ETA far too slow and still don’t know how to spell it

• Haha