Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

zetta buttons

VIP Member
I am a sucker for the slightly androgynous look (hello Mae Martin, be still my heart) and with Jack I find that there are some pics of her where I do think “oh maybe I would” but then others make me 🤢 so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same with Mae. Sigh.

I know we aren’t meant to like twats but at this point in my life (currently watching The Net), my standards are low across the board.

• Haha

Country Bumpkin

Chatty Member
All of you who would pass on Cillian, I think the slop has addled your minds. Look at him.

The Jack versus abusive drunk stories are hilarious for their didn't happen-isness. I'm still unsure of the relevance of her deposit being due the next day when pub mum stole her wallet. But she really does have the worst luck when it comes to large amounts of money being taken from her.
He still doesn't do anything for me

Foxvint

VIP Member
I was trying to think who he reminded me of, and that's it- there is a chap in my town who has been on that programme (no idea if he's clean nowadays) and could absolutely be his twin. The boyish square-jawed face (jim morrison) but painfully gaunt.
Send him my way Betty, dont be stingy

• Haha
Reactions: 19

drusy

You make her sound like a werewolf ... well technically she makes herself sound like a werewolf
I'm sure she is. There's the regular full moon chaos, the (DEAD) grandad who growled - and I can't think of any other reason for those TEETH.
#werewolf truther

• Haha
  • Wow

sleepingsatellite

Chatty Member
Didn't Jack do a similar thing, offering £100s to a foodbank if someone did a weekly menu that was also under £20 and matched her insane requirements that her own menu doesn't meet?

My thoughts on Cillian Murphy
Watched Pinocchio last night, thought this guy was the spitting image View attachment 1817880
It really is poor show on both sides, and the last thing foodbanks would be asking for from both JM and the squigs. Never mind poverty cosplay, JM has turned it into poverty panto :mad:

ETA removed typos

PummelMyPumble

If Jack's shithouse onion pictures are being prioritised over my asthma inhalers, currently stuck in the post for a week, then I might just tear a radiator off the wall (and then sit down for a little wheeze)
I honestly don’t think she’s posted a single thing! She’d have provided lots of performative ‘proof’ otherwise.
Hope your inhalers turn up sooner than you think!

Ablemabel

VIP Member
As fictional party Jack is being BORING with her orange squash and DOZENS of raucously laughing friends with squished tangled limbs all sat together in Southend’s biggest bowl of (nonalcoholic) brandy butter, here’s a trip down memory lane of two years ago this very day when despite being SO SEVERELY ILL with COVID, she managed to selflessly pull a Christmas dinner together for us plebs.

It included a plate of milky lumpy sick, a Blackadder-esque vegetable shaped a bit like a thingy, a gravy boat of effluent, bollock sausage dismembered dongs, and a very unruly looking “mincemeat pudding” amongst other delicious highlights.
View attachment 1817076View attachment 1817077View attachment 1817078View attachment 1817079View attachment 1817080View attachment 1817082
“Everything I do, I do it for YOUR MONEY you. Also, I’m VERY ILL”
View attachment 1817083Earlier that day, to set the delicious festive food scene, the talk had been of bog brushes and the cleaning of 💩 off them. EVANGELICAL about them. So very very ill with covid
View attachment 1817086View attachment 1817087
In her fuge state feverish SEVERELY ILL COVID “mad wild head” she also invented a toothbrush. That it turns out already exists.
View attachment 1817089
(Credit to patience-of-a-saint @Silver Linings for immortalizing all the above)
ETA I don’t know why there’s a cockroach/stag beetle baked into side of the mincemeat pudding either. Extra protein for the non-vegetarians?
That looks dire.1

• Haha

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
An account on Twitter mentioned Jack having her teeth bleached which led me to this image I’ve never seen before (forgive a relatively new Frau) which I thought worth sharing. The teeth! Must be Facetune 1.0.View attachment 1819840
Uncanny Valley Jack strikes again. So weird and cartoonish, does she genuinely think people will believe that's what she actually looks like??

• Haha

OwlChampagne

Some very interesting context there, thank you.

Her and Leggy’s relationship was on its absolute arse or just over when she posted that; they split up and she had to move out/was back in Southend that same month, so I’m inclined to think that Leggy (and of course Jack’s “sychophants and psychopaths”) was the real Belle audience. Jack’s judgment in thirst shots and cosplay to lure back/desperately keep partners is as we know…highly err “flawed” at best.

Interestingly, Jack’s Belle shot was posted on 3 June 2015, then she came out as trans non binary in October 2015 yet by the end of that same month she’d apparently had so much testosterone therapy and “worked out” so much that she couldn’t get back into her Belle dress for Halloween.

Traazers

VIP Member
Do any of the powerful Eldenfrau have some kind of index which lists chaos incidents against thread numbers? Would be a super tool for navigating back to relevant stuff (previous lies).
Could it reside in the wiki?
This would be AMAZING but a lot of admin I imagine... If anyone can do it it's this lot though

• Haha

Mme Coco

She’s clearly buying somewhere hence dropping ‘first time buyers’ in the mix in case it comes back on her when the squigs inevitably ask how she can afford to buy a house but has to (check notes) boil soap to make shampoo or whatever other nonsense (we rent in London and it is a nightmare).

Why you cry?
No house to buy
I’m not so sure she’s buying, but if she is and is only at the ‘application’ stage there’s negotiation, surveys, conveyancing and Christmas to fit in before February. Not happening in a million years. Which is why I think she’s renting or going for a HA property.

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Seen a tweet this morning about Terry Hall🖤🤍 from someone who knew him that put my JM hackles up. Showed it to my Harold (WHO’S STILL HERE) who confirmed it’s essence of narc. They really are out there as a type, aren’t they. (If you’re interested search the helbirdsite for Our Lips Are Sealed and look for the blue hair profile pic.)
I always preferred Belinda Carlisle anyway.
08B31E10-8518-4AD5-87BF-DAC351ECF494.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18