Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyfall

Chatty Member
Buying somewhere with the advance from Grifty Shi!ty book, or has our Jackie gal got another on the horizon?
Hope the wagon hasn’t been cruel thou- just noting that her sober count has gone just states sober nkw

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Lazarus

VIP Member
Following on from the last thread, everyone is saying Jack looks like she’s straining for a poo in her Homeless Tommy Shelby costume. I actually think she looks like she’s in the middle of an eye test. The optician has asked her whether the picture is clearer with one or two and she’s midway through that panicked moment when you can’t quite decide and don’t want to get it wrong.

View attachment 1815698
I know her hands aren’t fully visible but doesn’t she have tattoos which would be clear here?

Kittypops

VIP Member
and delusional.

Who does she think she is? Whitney Houston?

Is she implying she's not handing her notice in, butwill just leave in a thrilling moonlight flit?

Maybe LJC paid the usual two months deposit that tenants pay, so it's not money out of (self-admitted rdnt-bouncer) Jack's pocket.

terfette

Chatty Member
That house is about 300sqm smaller than ours. We have our thermostat set to 19c. We've binned using the dishwasher but had to start using the tumble dryer again mid October as washing just won't dry outside. I work from home. We've been using throws and blankets ans jumpers etc to try and avoid sticking the heating on. Not always successfully. I've three teenage boys who like to use PlayStations/watch Netflix/play guitar so loud I've got ringing in my ears. Our combined gas and electric bill has gone up from £220 pm in October to just shy of £500 pm. I'm working on basis it will drop significantly come the spring against Much depends on supplier I suppose, but there's no way the boiler is turned off and it's solar lights for everyone chez Mackie.
Although our electricity bill has been £400 a month, I put this down to my partners ridiculous amount of lights. There’s about ten bulbs just in our bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Saltfish84

This is my first Sloppies. I have voted.

I wonder what other breadcrumbing to the begging bowl we will get today 🙄

• Heart

Ablemabel

VIP Member
LMFAO the “shitty bungalow” is about the same size as our house then, judging by the square ft.

So literally everything she complains about is a result of her choosing such a large property, and there is nothing out of the ordinary about the costs of living there, except for the fact her rent is seemingly quite cheap.
I agree. Our old house was a terraced four bed and a lot smaller with a postage stamp of a garden and it's next door twin was being rented out for £2250pm (our mortgage was £1k 👀) Different part of the country but the the average prices for the areas don't seem dissimilar overall.

U ok hun?

Can I nominate this for a thread title? 🦉 🍾

P.s. I have a question about the chasm. Is it also the right size for sideboards, wigs, assorted spices, earrings & overpriced baubles? Does Jack take these items from the magic puddle and hoard them in the chasm? I'm picturing a sort of cave filled with tinsel, nightmeat, sad detritus, marauding pumbles, designer clothes and the occasional stray monkfish.

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I was trying to think who he reminded me of, and that's it- there is a chap in my town who has been on that programme (no idea if he's clean nowadays) and could absolutely be his twin. The boyish square-jawed face (jim morrison) but painfully gaunt.
It usually makes you thin, that’s why the 90s models were called heroin-chic