Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shugabug23

Chatty Member
I think that was the weekend before the Big Burger Bang, I suspect the "friend" was Burger Boy and that there was a terrible snowstorm in Southend. It's why BB will always be crack era Phil Mitchell in my minds eye.
It’s because Arcade Fire Bodyguard pal is actually crack era Phil Mitchell delivered Jackie stylee via several face tune, skin distort, mash potato AI software, in disguise

• Haha
Reactions: 21

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I assume Jack is trying to attract the attention of a wealthy older potential suitor who has expressed a preference for that kind of boyish get up.

Its literally the only reason for the woeful attempts at thirsty selfies she posts.
Like a female twink?

• Haha
  • Sick

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
I am a sucker for the slightly androgynous look (hello Mae Martin, be still my heart) and with Jack I find that there are some pics of her where I do think “oh maybe I would” but then others make me 🤢 so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, sometimes I am surprised by how temporarily hot she looks. I agree that with some of her styles, she really pulls it off.

• Heart
  • Sick

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Forgive me for being ignorant here but why would she be considered for social
housing if her patreon income is potentially £5000/month?
Yeah, her income's much too high for social housing in Southend.

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 22.11.29.png

(Source - it's from November 2021, so I'd guess the thresholds are a little higher now - but she's well above them)

• Haha

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Energy bill here-

View attachment 1822265

Paying £1k a month on CT / energy -

View attachment 1822267

Seems a lot to me but then again I actually have a 1 bedroom flat and don't live in one of the most desirable areas of the south east of England 🤷‍♀️. I could probably give Jack some budgeting tips but, uh, isn't that meant to be *her* job?
Bloody hell. I had read that as £566 on energy in a year - but no, you're right, she means that's her monthly bill!

That's 15x more than I pay, for just over 3 times the floorspace. And a good chunk of her house won't even need to be heated - the spare bedrooms, the halls and landing, and (most of the time) the dining room. And she claims to be using solar-powered lights!

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
The beach story was extra weird as wasn’t there some thing about big Dave in the media before/after talking about that beach ?

• Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
She doesn't cost the roast chicken of course. She's got form for false performative bollocks about what you can do for buttons as long as it's combined with other costly stuff that doesn't even feature in your misleading maths.
Oh really? That's interesting because that is definitely a free range bird there. I'm absolutely certain of that.

Reactions: 20

Dire Tates

Regarding the post in the last thread about the 'Jimmy waffle-on' spiritual seaside sunrise story, as if an MOD guy would just stand there and stare at you without saying a word on an active firing range.

• Haha
So, canal, do we think “A Girl Called Slop” will actually come out or not? Will it be the definitive version of Jackanory or nothing new at all?

• Haha

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Hopefully if stuff fails to turn up, they all pursue refunds or force chargebacks if they paid on card for Patreon. That way she gets hit for the refund plus a processing charge for each chargeback, which I believe can be up to £15 per transaction.
I want to believe this but i think most of Jack’s patreons don’t care if they receive her tat or not.