Jack Monroe #433 Let them eat copies of Thrifty Kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I’m fairly sure there’s a Primark in the middle ofGlasgow, as if she couldn’t have nipped in and bought an outfit for under £50
15 minutes walk from the hotel that award ceremony was held in is Buchanan Street and Argyle Street, a mile long section of Glasgow that contains a giant Primark, a 5-floor House of Frasers, John Lewis, TK Maxx, New Look, Marks & Spencer, Zara, Next, and H&M, plus many others.

Plus there is Princess Square Shopping Centre, which contains roughly 20 boutique/high-end clothing brands, if she wanted to fancy it up. Alternatively she could hit up Union Street, which contains a good few charity shops, and she could have got something for £10 out of British Heart Foundation. All within a mile radius.

There is no excuse for how disresepectful it is to turn up to a black tie event you have been invited to with no proper clothing. Even dark dress trousers and a clean fitted shirt would have been better than what she had on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
In some rare down time I am flicking through the TV and as I look at the I'm a celebrity slot I think...if Jack had just angled things better she could have totally ended up on a show like that...imagine if you will the eating challenge...when presented with Kangaroo bollocks she could have retold her whole story to the nation...."well Ant, when I was poor...." then post sob story the show off finale "but is was during my DKL days with my dear Matt that I learned you can just cover the Kangaroo bollocks with mayo and cornflakes and wash them.down with vinegar."
Makes you think 🤔
No because then she’d actually have to prove she can cook, with no access to anything to copy, she’d have to improvise with minimal ingredients and then everyone who see the real Jack 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Twitter record for not tweeting is 164 hours so almost a full week. Occurred this September. Likes are hard to track. As are deletions.
Last original tweet was 167.5 hours ago. Last reply was 153 hours ago.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
What's the FIFA lie? I've been here a little while but don't recall it? I'm guessing it's in a similar vein to saying she doesn't own a toaster whilst standing in front of a toaster with "toaster" written on it.
Screenshot_20221126_222536_com.android.chrome_edit_383179313923822.jpg

Literally not possible in the game afaik

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
View attachment 1762950
Literally not possible in the game afaik
Yeah my partner explained this lie to me iirc, it is possible to score an own goal on fifa if you’re right next to it and you accidentally knock it in and your keeper fails to save it (extremely rare) but there’s absolutely no way that you can press the shoot whilst button aiming at your own goal and score. So the ‘scored a cracking goal from halfway down’ is a blatant lie because the game literally won’t let you do that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
The FIFA lie made me realise that she lies compulsively about absolutely anything and everything. It’s completely pointless except that it’s supposed to be an anecdote to show that she interacts with her child. But it shows the absolute opposite. She’s never played it, hasn't watched him playing it or talked to him about how to play it.

Making up lies to pretend you’re interested in your only child is very sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I made the sad face for our beloved Lord Pterry , it makes me absolutely livid that she has glommed on to his brilliant work. It diminishes it in my opinion, having this shyster 🔔🔚 using his name to promote her non work and bellendery. Also, Rhiannon dear ❤, you should enquire more about idiots using his name for their own ends. Look at it properly, I'm sure dear Terry would have hated support going to a grifter in his name. Of course you may know better dear ❤ and that's up to you xx
Yes yes yes! Pterry wouldn't have allowed it, not in a million years. He was very, very clever (and canny, and insightful), would have seen through her straight away. Breaks my heart his name has been mixed into this farce.😞

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Which face is she using. Actually i recognise her outfit but not her face. I cannot see her in the group shot.
She's definitely the one in the cap in the 2nd and 3rd photos, that's her with her back to the camera on the 4th one- I really don't think she's in the group shot

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.