Jack Monroe #433 Let them eat copies of Thrifty Kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the most damning thing about this is that Jack has claimed, repeatedly and vociferously, that she doesn't cost for Lidl/Aldi because she doesn't not everyone has access to them. So she has to mean Tesco/Sains/Asda (I've never heard her mention Morrisons either) and that makes her figures even further out.
Plus, Southend has two Aldis and four Lidls. Just what has she got against them?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I was having a nosey around Youtube and came up with more faces of Jack, I know people's looks can change over years but my god Jack has more faces than a clockmaker,

Can we talk about political Jack for a few minutes please? Going by the Wikipedia page, she aligned herself with the Labour party, then the Green party, then the Womens Equality Party, National Health Action party and then back to the Labour party, is anyone else getting whiplash?

Does anyone have any idea what part of Northern Ireland jacks mum is from? I know its not her we are discussing but just interested, By the way Jack, Scotland and Wales don't want you, include Northern Ireland in that. Love from NI frau
Jesus do any pics exist where she doesn’t look rough as a dogs arse? She needs a good wash in all of these

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@Deeznutslol but think of the cost of soap. if only there was an index to tell us the difference in costs of basics from 2011 to 2022.

Its 344% more expensive cos big maths

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know this has been mithered over before, but it just really makes me laugh. This is taken from her very first book. How would she possibly know what was in the “Abel and Cole veg box companion cookbook” while she was writing said book IN DIRE POVERTY WITH NO FRIDGE AND NO LIGHTBULBS and Abel and Cole veg boxes AND LIVING ROUGH FOR TWO YEARS (IN PROSTITUTION AND STEALING FOOD TO SURVIVE FOR ONE OF THOSE) WITH A CHILD TO TAKE CARE OF ALONE?!

Lightbulb-Dodger Jack Monroe stole Abel and Cole boxes off other people’s driveways to survive because she was jealous not to have a driveway of her own, pass it on.
View attachment 1761807
Oooh yes, I had that book! It was sent with the veg box I subscribed to (10+ years ago), unfortunately didn't keep it. At the time, you could *only* get it if you had a subscription, which wasn't cheap. And she was in the middle of the pov time, was she? F*cking liar.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
My boys are 12, 13 and 17 and we still have Lego displays, assorted football/ basketball paraphernalia ( inc. sodding balls making way into the house), trophies ++, board games, gaming remotes and games, a mini skateboard ramp thing, f1 everything, a racing seat that makes its way from bedroom to living room, and bits. So many bits! In fact you'd barely notice there was a female adult here! 🤣

ETA - they've also started a collection of F1 caps on top of my lovely display units in the dining room 😬😂
Aha. I'm 37 and have collected *counts* 6 mercedes F1 hats. Latest arrived the other day, Hamiltons US Gp camo hat. I'm that sad lol.

We have.

View attachment 1762788

She's mentioned it a few times but I can't be arsed digging all the tweets out.
Shed be too nervous to roundhouse kick a punching bag for fear it would fight back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Argggh it’s such a false emergency. In the year 2022 you could easily get a smart outfit from Tesco or Sainsburys clothes section that wouldn’t cost much. I’ve been every dress size from 12-22 in the last decade and I’m often buying something to fit a dress code at the last minute. It’s just manners to be a presentable guest/ speaker.
Totally this! It's not as if she was going to an award in the middle of the desert, was she? I have bought stuff for work things over the years too, because life happens - and you want to show some respect. Well, not Jack obvs, because she's extra.

Reactions: 28
What's the FIFA lie? I've been here a little while but don't recall it? I'm guessing it's in a similar vein to saying she doesn't own a toaster whilst standing in front of a toaster with "toaster" written on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hey hey, you forget she created this web page https://www.vimesbootsindex.co.uk/

I know it must be her behind it because of this #forensic #laserfocusedaccuracy

View attachment 1762342

But also because it includes two youtube clips of her being interviewed PLUS a link to buy her books #classicjack
Also a whole lotta not-much going on here...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I would have thought that the imaginary perfume-scented brothel would be far too prosaic for our Jack. After all, she's not like other girls, so surely she should be involved in something a little more niche?

There's a perfect opportunity here for her to invent some stories from the furthest reaches of Rule 34 for her next chaos. Come on, Jack, tell us about the time you titillated a listeria fetishist or something...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.