Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Putting this one behind a spoiler as it could be triggering for some. But Jack has been churning out this emotionally manipulative shit for YEARS. I imagine, before her Z list fame, it was her family and friends that got these kinds of tall tales and tantrums.

How many times have we heard a slightly different version of this?

She mentions nothing of those who were killed, injured or of the relatives, friends and community left shattered by this horror. It’s all about Jack Monroe. Centre of the universe as we know it.

Also nothing from her about what happened in Colorado. Spokesperson for LGBTQ+?

Fucking give me strength.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

jenny2603

VIP Member
So she cracked the sads and had it removed? She looks like even more of a fanny with that 'sorry, Jack' down the bottom.
Imagine the poor sod who got the insane email from her. They'll have had to wade through a fuck ton of fabricated but still triggering graphic content and the obligatory I will kill myself and it'll be all your fault teenager style histrionics.

ETA: It is embarrassing she was awarded that doctorate, though nowhere near embarrassing as her using it on social media when she'd done fuck all to merit it because most of the stuff she claims to have done is fabricated. I couldn't give a fuck if she finds that distressing and I'm not sorry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
While she’s quiet, can we remind ourselves that whatever Jack’s pretend degrees have been in, it’s definitely not English
1. Cacophony
5183F53B-8924-4E8D-AA1B-8AB4BB2916AA.jpeg
20EA8FB8-C68B-44ED-AB04-7777EA64C68B.jpeg
F089A93A-B35C-4EE9-8A57-C4FA01773086.jpeg
9882F4BD-9B63-4BA9-9EA2-25001244CBF5.jpeg

F63CAA77-126C-4313-AFFF-1108364DC821.jpeg
3973B2A8-C499-4A76-9F6A-0F912F303DDA.jpeg

D3ABBCB7-7272-4647-9905-6751F521B014.jpeg

Know it’s not real, but 0 followers 🤭
Also, I knew about the “marauding badgers” and “pandas on crack” in her house, but in the Jack genre of “bizarre house fauna references”, I was previously unaware of the ‘fear humiliation and self-loathing that leaped on her like a set of hyenas’

E5E7E85D-C94B-4151-8720-C63FD61F9AA5.jpeg

Maybe her 5 year nutrition degree that she’s in the middle of is in “the history and philosophy of Indian cuisine”?
574DBBA4-B008-450F-974D-0BBFB9777098.jpeg

Ah well, just as well she’s famous, innit?
7FA9593B-C770-4316-A345-EC6441488F7B.jpeg

(Thanks to @Marmalade Atkins for this screenie)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
@Dogmuck Ive joined too for a laugh and I can’t get over the attention whore that is Jack Monroe.

Here she is worried she’s going to get kicked out of the group for hogging the limelight.
Then a comment underneath that the daft cow is taking pregnancy vitamins and obviously loves the fact her Mum asks if she’s pregnant. I imagine this is EXACTLY how she behaves if she really attends AA.

7F41DD24-B62B-41A2-9D21-72DC4A624F7D.jpeg

D9EC1930-BB36-4514-85F7-2280B0C99B69.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Foxvint

VIP Member
These Gloss posts are excruciating 😆😆 she is so enamoured of her own image. And the banging on about how brave she is. Girl, you're not behind enemy lines, you put some fuckin eyeshadow on. Badly.

• Haha
  • Heart

ishant

VIP Member
Putting this one behind a spoiler as it could be triggering for some. But Jack has been churning out this emotionally manipulative shit for YEARS. I imagine, before her Z list fame, it was her family and friends that got these kinds of tall tales and tantrums.

How many times have we heard a slightly different version of this? And thick skinned my arse.

I mean she’s always inserting herself in other people’s genuine tragedies.
I only talk for myself but when I was suicidal before I didn’t have it in me to write a lengthy post about my “attempt” a couple of days later.

• Heart
  • Sad

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
I always get confused the way she introduces herself in every video.

"*sniff* hello. It is I. Jack Monroe, part time mother, occasional lover, you may remember me from such films as 'FUCK YOU IM NOT A NARCISSIST CUNT. SAY THAT AGAIN AND YOU'LL HEAR FROM MY LIAR, I MEAN LAWYER.' I shall now perform the hit song 'mutter from Rammstein's album of the same name. Honk"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I am genuinely shocked (and rather disgusted) that the Trussell Trust is still involved with, and endorsing Jack. Especially after the Teemill debacle and everything that has since come out about her.

View attachment 1756489
This is appalling on so many levels - I don’t understand why she’s able to profiteer from charitable donations like this, she’ll be earning royalties and chart eligible units on both sales…?

Also why is the TT giving away anything non food and hygiene related to service users anyway? For a tenner they’d be better giving away socks or gloves with food parcels?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
In a convo about Russel Brand 🤣
ED3D3616-3A53-45B7-AB3D-E5AF9F4F17F2.jpeg

ETA this squig is doing the LJCs work commenting this on all the promo of that book scam.
E5147F36-31BB-484C-8D59-6C9F5051A303.png

• Haha
Reactions: 84

NellieBoo

VIP Member
@Auntyanchïoade immortalized it from Jack’s Mrs Gloss page. The pics and posts from that place are 👩‍🍳 💋 MWAAAAAH!

Edit: Found the “perm” courtesy of @Django (more wap shots too. Does she ever put them away?)
View attachment 1754980
Woo Hoo! I love Gloss and Goss Jack! There was a post that a frau shared where the page mods 'turned off comments so other posts get a chance'. I just KNOW that Jack went on and on and on in the comments, pushing her post to the top of the page. And it makes me laugh so much when I think of it 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

jenny2603

VIP Member
Today is brilliant. I'm thinking of getting a 'Jack Monroe will never amount to anything' shopper to match my 'I nearly killed Jack Monroe' t-shirt. Might go wild and add a Justice4Iqbal hat into the mix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Sorry to be a pain and Jack is the worst for this btw but being “thin” or underweight is not a prerequisite for having an ED. Many, many people are not at the lower end of the weight scale and yet have their lives ruined by eating disorders.

Yes, AN at its worst can result in severe malnutrition and death but there are different types of ED being diagnosed now and low body weight is often not a symptom of these.

Jack may or may not have had issues surrounding food or in fact a full-blown ED (I am still undecided on this), but just because she was not emaciated as she claims she was, does not mean she was lying about suffering from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 82