Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Patreon can lump it, Jack blows her own trumpet.

Aargh they're such a MESS! (Cry emoji) Like what your nursery kids might achieve while singing Wind the Bobbin
There is a brilliant, BRILLIANT episode of The Horne Section Podcast with Greg Davies as the guest where they “sing” that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Yes, they’re everywhere now. Noticed one in Glasgow last time I was home and WARNED my sister there’s a hundred better places to eat Indian food in Glasgow and she shouldn’t SHANT be bothered wasting her time going to Mowgli.
I like Mowgli better than Dishoom tho 😱

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Snotbuster

VIP Member
Has she got her clip on veneers from Wish in there?
Her canines are much less pointy than normal. Her eyes, the facial structure, are also all different. Hmm.

Don’t know how to spoiler, soz, but wouldn’t consider Ted a lingerie brand - more a fashion brand that also does lingerie.

OT: would expect Jack to have designer underthings to go with her Viv and Burberry
Maybe she's being ironically trashy.

Reactions: 10

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Weekends changed to Sat/ Sun but we do a half day on Friday so everyone can have a pray. 10/10. I’m off work for a week after a cheeky surgery so hoping for an early December chaos. My best ones are when it happens in real time and everyone fact checks- like the other day when people kept posting pictures of her multicolored walls.
A BBL? 🤣 any sign of Sallie Axl recently 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
Controversial but I really dislike Mowgli. I never, ever find it hits the spot the way it promises. If I’m being 100% honest I’d say it’s style over substance.
OT- it started dropping in quality the more branches opened around the country. Originally it was one, then two, and the ingredients were obviously able to be sourced in smaller, better quality quantities. Over reaching itself now IMHO

Reactions: 9