Jack Monroe #43 the devil('s herb) works hard but Jack works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite horrifying. She doesn't care about this kitten. It is just a prop to her - to gain attention.

She constantly needs that hit of attention, over and over and over again.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I know girls who do OF and they are dedicated businesswomen. They make amazing money but so much work goes into it. You have to market yourself on social media, constantly create new and original content, network with other girls, buy new toys and underwear, reply to fans, deal with nasty comments. They aren't working 20 hour days but it's a good full working day, every day. And you have to have the strength of not giving a single tit if your nudes get leaked to your family, friends or potential employers. She's making a mockery of a career that requires hardcore graft, not an easy cash flow that anyone can do.
Exactly, she could not even manage to post books out to people who had already paid for them.
She could start up a "100% definitely not a fan" site and we could all pay her to keep completely away from any media whatsoever. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Apologies if either of these have been posted already - and I don't know how to do screenshots under spoilers but Jean definitely is on the ball and Splish Splash after Simon's tweet..well.

1594306822772.png

1594306851953.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
7243BC1A-232C-42BA-941D-968E99BCF8D7.jpeg

If I ever feel sorry for her again I will remember she got this kitten out of it’s new scary bed and made it walk on these. She put her in her pocket.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Oh my God, she really has no shame, no morals and no humanity. I'm surprised she's not wheeling the poor little thing around in a pram, shaking a tin under people's noses. Posting those xrays, and giving everyone the full run down from the vet is so obviously a way to get pity payments and it is disgusting. How many days ago did this bleeping charlatan declare she was keeping the kitten's medical info off Twitter?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
So you lied when you replied to the other woman saying splinting had been recommended then. bleeping Lying bleep
She clearly had no intention of seeing a vet, why else would she lie? Only when she realised she wasn't gonna be able to get away with it AND keep posting pics of the cat! Unbelievable

Reactions: 28
She's tweeting this out to get the attention of super vet, surely?
He’s been being tagged in the whole saga (admittedly not by her), so he must be aware by now, surely. I only know him by name, does he have other partners? I hope he is off the day she whirls in there like a tazmanian devil mouse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm an horrified at her posting the kitten's x-rays. What in earth is she thinking?

And as for the passive-aggressive shaking of the tip jar. Words fail me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She is utterly DISGUSTING. Why is she posting pictures of those x-rays.
She’ll do anything for the transference of love and attention.

I said before that she has munchausens by proxy - this is worse. The kitten has real problems, not imagined or fabricated by her, and yet she is STILL employing it as a conduit of sympathy for her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm just going to park this here - on 30th June (on her IG) I offered, and sincerely meant it, to pay for the kitten to go to a vet immediately. Jack ignored me and now I can't see my comment. Someone on here did a screenshot at the time.
Days of suffering, being shut in the kitchen/bathroom and used as an accessory for the internet could have been avoided.
I am going to implode with anger and tears.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
View attachment 176921

Hey, tit for Brains - that's Osteoarthritis the vet is explaining to you there - not an autoimmune condition. It's like comparing a tiny surface burn/blister with having glass in your foot. Or a cold sore with a lip chewed down to the nerve. Remember - the injuries you couldn't handle despite your ten million pain?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Btw caveats before I start: I am definitely far more black/white and a lot less lovely than a lot of people on this thread so I hope the purely financial view I'm gonna share isn't gonna upset anyone? Sorry if so, honestly

I can't understand why she'd put her young-ish family through this financial burden, either? Obviously emotional burden but I don't want to discuss her little boy so I'll pass on commenting about that. We're about to enter a recession, cutting back of credit, rising inflation. Not only that society is going to undergo some huge significant shifts - well it already has hasn't it! Anyone normal would want to secure your family's future by any means necessary, right?! Like what the actual duck is she playing at?! Obviously cats matter and I'm not proposing we euthanise anyone who isn't self sufficient as I'm sure she'll make out we are like some mumsnet n*zi youth, but there are tons of charities and qualified professionals who can deal with this far better, with a bit of compassion & kindness too.

The only thing I can think is: 1. it's evident she's never suffered sustained periods of financial insecurity because that fear never leaves you 2. she always knew someone else could pick up the bill.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If an animal is recommended for euthanasia and then gets referred to Noel’s team the case will always go before an ethics committee.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I truly cannot get over that kitten x-ray tweet. She went to the trouble of uploading the photo, writing the tweet, capital letters, emoticons. All just to get attention and a reaction.

It's awful. And she is the mother of a 10yr old child.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Really hope this has all been exaggerated so she has an excuse to hold out the begging bowl and get attention, if not that poor kitten. So hard to tell as like always the stories keep changing. Put the kitten's needs and feelings before your own Jack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.