Jack Monroe #43 the devil('s herb) works hard but Jack works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hard to keep track of her lies.

First she had a vet look over her and they said splints would do the trick.
Now she says that three vets recommended euthanasia

She's been tweeting how she could see the kitten was getting BETTER
Now she says she's seen it getting WORSE.

I can't think of anything polite to say.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This is the nail in the coffin for me, the point of no return.

Jack, you are an abominable excuse for a human. Using a beautiful animal that is clearly suffering and in a lot of pain as a prop for attention, likes and money is just beyond the pale.

You are a disgrace. A foul, selfish, nasty, greedy narcissist with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
SPOILER*** Kitten

since I can't get it to work

I don't think she reads here anymore and if she does she is completely ignorant. We have all said everything the vets have told her.

I've seen it day and daily. People reluctant to let their pets go and understandbly so as it is their family etc, but it does come to a point when it is their own selfishness that is keeping them here.
Also to the cat not suffering. Cats are brilliant at hiding their pain and suffering hence why they often go away to pass.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
At the end of her vet tweet she says she'd "better get back to work"

Do you think she's constructed this bollocks so people will feel sympathy and offer her freelance work, because she has NO WORK LINED UP.
Also dropping in that she's looked into Only Fans to get more sympathy - ooh look, poor little St Jackie having to get her boobies out to save pretzel

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The only light in all of this for me is how many animal lovers & compassionate human beings there are on here. I love this little coven ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 176828
bleeping hell. Evil.
DEAR JACK:

If that is what you have been told by the experts then DO THE RIGHT THING, Jack. For duck's sake, just do it. You've had more than one opinion and that suggestion is not given lightly. There is a lot that can be done medically and surgically these days but if three separate vets have opted for the kinder and yet ultimately devastating solution then at that point you HAVE to be guided by what's best for the animal. It bleeping sucks. It's a bereavement like any other and you will always have "what ifs" afterwards but these separate but matching opinions should leave you in no doubt. Nobody ever wants to do this. No vet ever wants to do this. But it is the saving grace of being an animal in this country who lives in pain. You must not be led by what YOU want. This one time, do not make it about you. Cry and rage and witch about us on Twitter and how judgemental we are, please, by all means, but LISTEN TO WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I really do this she exists solely online. Everything she tweets is in response to a Twitter comment or what is here on Tattle. She is just looking to get a reaction, to get clicks.

I've noticed on her Twitter she is now writing in a similar way to some messages on Tattle - capitalised words, actions/responses from certain messages and threads here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Morning/almost afternoon hausfraus. I was MIA yesterday. Finding her too exhausting to even talk about at the mo. I enjoyed the DKL piss-taking. “Oh look at that horse spunk lasagne” but lately she has just become a bully and it’s uncomfortable to watch as well as talk about. I needed a Tattle break!
your words exactly @NoseyParkour ❤ I’m still reading here but held back from commenting because I’m too annoyed with her. All these outbursts just show her true character. She’s not a meek little mouse as some describe her as when they see her on tv, I believe she struggles with presenting because she needs to play a part and that’s what’s difficult. on twitter we see her true self.

It’s frustrating that people (on twitter) can’t see through her lies and all negativity she creates and revels in it. The thought of her all puffed up feeling proud of herself for creating all the “chaos” over the last few days genuinely turned my stomach.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
If anyone wondered, her excuse for not selling the Emin will be “My friend gave it to me, but I protested and in the end I agreed I’d look after it until they want it back”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.