Jack Monroe #43 the devil('s herb) works hard but Jack works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 13.16.17.png

Would these people feel the same way if they knew she'd spent upwards of £4k over the last 6 weeks on furniture and a fridge? One sideboard, one smeg?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Me too. Fucked right off with this and how dare she tweet the E word without any type of warning. What happened to the "seen the vets and the advice is splints"? Was that a different vet? The same vet? Or am I going mad and making that up?
There’s been lots of deliberately vague language, so no, you aren’t. ‘Looked over by a vet’ was the phrase.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Me too. Fucked right off with this and how dare she tweet the E word without any type of warning. What happened to the "seen the vets and the advice is splints"? Was that a different vet? The same vet? Or am I going mad and making that up?

You are not going mad but she will make you think you are, the gaslighting bleeping walloper that she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
FFS she is going to get herself on that program isn't she ? duck off . How does she come up with these ideas !!!!
And this suggests that anyone who's unhappy with their vet care or opinion can self-refer to this TV vet? Or is this her swishing her celeb cape and having no regard for the fact that there will be LOADS of people who have wanted to afford further care or assessment for their pets and haven't been able to do that because they're not FaMOusS.... Additionally, her tweeting that out publicly gives him very little opportunity to say "sorry, we have a full roster at the mo".

Speaking as someone who went into debt to try to save a pet's life and failed. duck OFF.

Sorry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Ken what Jack, you are actual scum...

You might think you are all edgy and cute and you believe the shite your weird fans say when they are blowing smoke up yer arse but you are actual scum.

That poor wee cat.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
View attachment 176806

Would these people feel the same way if they knew she'd spent upwards of £4k over the last 6 weeks on furniture and a fridge? One sideboard, one smeg?
Exactly!!
My cat is literally the first item in my budget. His pet insurance is more than my car insurance. He is NUMBER ONE in my household. My leccy bills are ridic bc of keeping the heating on all day when I'm at work.

And I don't care if I haven't bought new undies in years. Or that I cut my own hair. Those aren't the priorities he is. And will always be. He is my last cat (gained an allergy when he was 6 😂) but ffs. You knew she would be expensive. You KNEW this.

And frankly. It sounds like she needs put down as the nicest thing you can do.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Poor thing, what an ordeal to go through. It must have been so difficult for you too, not even imagining something like that would happen with your fresh start. I'm so pleased you were able to leave and find somewhere new that really suits. Lots of love to you and him!
And the same to you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she not getting any backlash for this on Twitter? 'I said no' like some bleeping hero.

Aye well done doll, you said no and kept that poor wee thing in pain. bleeping round of applause for the dick head over there now. bleep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Vets do not recommend putting down a healthy animal with a good quality of life. Especially if you think about it, the kitten needing lifelong medical care would be a great earner for the practice. So clearly the animal is suffering and euthanasia would be a kindness.
The worst part is I can see this cat getting put down in the end anyway and Jack using it for sympathy when really she should be dragged through the coals for drawing out a poor animals suffering.

Maybe going too far but I'm super suspicious of her previous animals deaths now tbh. I don't think she'd deliberately harm an animal but she's just proven that she can neglect one with her own selfishness, to the detriment of the animals health (just my opinion)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
[I really really hope that her delaying going to vet's for so long has not made the condition worse. The wee bones will be hardening and fusing so quickly. The procedure might possibly have been easier week's ago when she got it. It might have only required splints then. twit.]

• Angry
  • Sad
How bleeping DARE SHE suggest the vet is cruel and heartless for recommending the kitten be put down. He is saying that because he CARES, not because he wants to murder kittens. But of COURSE St Jackass knows best, her heart is SO FULL and she will CURE the wee thing with her love (and a healthy amount of crowdfunded donations - she's already sowing the seeds).

How long before she trots out comparisons between the kitten and herself? I can see it now. 'HOW could I murder this poor creature when I know that if I'd been a cat, I would have been put down long ago!! SOB SOB". The kitten is an extension of herself, just like everything in her life is. I dislike her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
D7E89B30-8D2D-478D-8FAC-7D1266A213D5.jpeg

I hate everyone in the world apart from here. Cute. Imagine saying this about a human.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.