Jack Monroe #43 the devil('s herb) works hard but Jack works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called it that she got the kitten so she could go on SuperVet and have another 'poor me' moment on TV? I am seriously so angry about her using that poor little cat as a prop in her life is woe narrative.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Confession time, I am guilty of using the term doggos. Mind you, I also call my cats (both of them) furrga la purrga.

I know, I know...
I call my cat peeshy (it's Farsi for kitten, or cat, can't remember which.)

Also THE CAT DESERVES A QUALITY OF LIFE

• Sad
Reactions: 23
OMG she is bleeping awful!! She’s begging for vet cash. Any fool can see that!

Also, I’m stealing @heretoreaditall2019 ’s line ‘ethical crush’ and I’ll be using it on.... drumroll please.... Ben Fogle

Re the telling off about gifs. Well. I was already struggling to articulate myself on this thread. There’s so much to say about Jack and her dastardly duplicitous ways, and by the time I ever catch up, it’s always been said so eloquently. How can I now express myself without the joy of gifs??

Re Jack actually living in TB. Is she for bleeping real?? Anyone who knows the area (I had actually thought she lived in Leigh?) knows that the houses are gigantic, so a three bed with an upstairs and a massive garden is not deceptively big - it will be massive. The footprint of houses in TB are truly astonishing for someone like me who has always lived in cities. It’s a clean and safe and just lovely place to raise a kid. She’s such a bleep for carrying on like she lives in a hovel!

last gif, to bow out from this giphy life😰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm actually in tears now I'm so upset and angry thinking about that poor poor cat in pain because someone is so F'ING SELFISH not to think of its needs. Be back later my lovely cabal, I need some time away for a while.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
@Lanie Just more evidence of a NPD. She never ever considers the feelings of anyone but herself, unless they are how someone feels about her.
I am always reminded of the line from Beaches
"Right, that's enough about me, what about you? What do you think about me"?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for using spoiler tags guys. I personally would appreciate it if people continue to for the kitten stuff. This is really triggering for me.

I am in absolute bits about this already. I am so bleeping mad. Like so so so bleeping mad. That poor kitten. If the vet is recommending euthanasia then she will be in a lot of pain for a lifetime and it will be extortionately expensive to give her any good quality of life. Expenses that you are already now hinting at that you cannot afford in the long term by quoting the price. This has already sent my head to a darker place than most of the stuff because she is using a bleeping innocent aninal in pain as a shield/solution for her need to generate pity and engagement. Plus she clearly hadnt consulted the vets if she is shocked at this bill. Jack, you are a bleep. A bleeping bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
she's made this poor little animal suffer for a bleeping week. I'm fuming. If the vet is recommending euthanasia then I assume this cat is just not going to have the quality of life she deserves even with surgery. If she recommended it. Jack making herself out to be this saviour of wounded animals, AT THE EXPENSE of said wounded animal, is repulsive I'm actually foaming.

Also: congrats to @Gemclem91 who had bets on jack causing chaos at lunchtime today. There is no prize I'm afraid!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She makes me so bleeping angry over things like this. Vets don't recommend euthanasia for shits and giggles. It's for the animal's best interests. The poor wee thing won't know whats going on, it'll only know it lives in discomfort, or with a he'll of a lot of medical intervention. It doesn't generally look like a healthy little thing either, so I would not be surprised if the limbs are the tip of the iceberg.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She might regret that referral. A mate took her GSD there (usual abnormalities with poor breeding). He will tell people if he thinks treatment is not in the best interests of the animal. He'll do it kindly and professionally, but he could easily tell her that euthanasia is the kindest option.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Glad she's taken kitten to the vet. Not surprised by the update, poor wee thing. Hope she dips into her savings for the treatment and doesn't get the begging bowl/tip jar out.

@TheDragonWithAFlagon and @Keegan I'm sorry you're both having a rough go at the moment.

That spoilt brat doesn't know how lucky she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The poor vet is going to get slaughtered. Nobody gets to disagree with Jack. Nobody will be brave enough to say anything. I can’t say i’m shocked, just sad.
I've said this before. I have worked in the field vets don't go around suggesting that just because it's too much work. They will do all they can. It must be a case of the kitty will have no quality of life or a limited quality of life that is causing it unecesarry suffering.
God my neighbours cat was on death's door and the vets were still doing all they could because she was a frail old lady and it was her friend. They do not say these things lightly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Jack duck off. You hate hate people eating nice food and you hate animals too.

Reactions: 31
This is not fair on that poor little kitten. She's putting her own needs above the kitten's. She clearly wants a project, something to get attention with, who is this benefitting cos I don't think it's the kitten.

Did a quick google and I only scanned this - it's not for the fainthearted: http://messybeast.com/twistedlimb.htm

I hope Fitzpatricks genuinely do what's best for the kitten, and do not prolong its suffering needlessly.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.