Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next book was A year in 120 recipes,

This is the food pix from the book only
The grimy hob and the fish in the pan🤢 a clitoris clam concoction and burnt Xmas biscuits which she has tried to disguise with icing sugar. These pictures are dire. The best ones are of the raw ingredients like the apples and blackberries.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

anyway moving on.

In the excitement of the slopalong I hadn’t noticed how quiet she’s been the last couple of days. I really do think she’s been WARNED not to get into any tit.
She must be absolutely raging she can't unleash the flying monkeys. I agree, she's definitely been read the riot act by her agent and/or publisher. Just think, if she hadn't spent the last decade behaving like an absolute twit, someone might have been willing to spend cashos on real reputation management.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Ohh That Man's £1 meals on gogglebox now.

Are there enough radiators in Southend? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She must be absolutely raging she can't unleash the flying monkeys. I agree, she's definitely been read the riot act by her agent and/or publisher. Just think, if she hadn't spent the last decade behaving like an absolute twit, someone might have been willing to spend cashos on real reputation management.
See I don’t think she’s been read the riot act by anyone. Her agent and publisher stood by for years whilst she insulted the late Ivan Cameron, led flying monkey attacks on ordinary Twitter users and tried to get Jamie Oliver sacked. They’re hardly gonna baulk at a flounce over vile roasties. The reason she’s relatively quiet is cos every time she goes on Twitter she gets laughed at or asked difficult questions and her Royal Narcness can’t cope with such things.

It’s ironic that Jack has tried her best to cancel Jamie Oliver and David Walliams and Lee Anderson but has simply caused a slow low grade cancellation on herself.

She’ll be back tho, the weathers getting a lot colder and she’ll be back with some dessert related nonsense once the ❄ begins in Southend.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
So, yeah. Not sure what I’m trying to say exactly but I reckon ol Leggy dodged a gauche bullet, darling.
I think so too. It would get old as duck very quickly your adult partner expecting you to indulge them like Spoiled Bastard from Viz.

DFBD36E6-29AF-419D-9367-343CFA6B19C2.jpeg

and
E79CB6A3-BB30-439A-B914-9D44764C4B01.jpeg

I would LOVE to have a good old chat with Rosamund Urwin (she’s the one who also wrote the great “not my circus not my monkeys” article too). Pretty sure she has plenty of “thoughts” on Ol Bullshitter
Her later article for anyone who missed it. SHADE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I think so too. It would get old as duck very quickly your adult partner expecting you to indulge them like Spoiled Bastard from Viz.

View attachment 1705111
and
View attachment 1705113

I would LOVE to have a good old chat with Rosamund Urwin (she’s the one who also wrote the great “not my circus not my monkeys” article too). Pretty sure she has plenty of “thoughts” on Ol Bullshitter
Monroe isn’t your PPE-ist ex-SPAD
Can someone throw me a bone? 🤔
All this talk of Dr Martens, greets the reporter in her willow patterns but photographed for said article in her red ones

1667597904536.jpeg
1667597597969.png

I notice she claimed to get some leapord print shoes from Oxfam but we've only seen leopard print Joules, Nike Air Max and the Downing Street jobbies so far

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Can someone throw me a bone? 🤔
All this talk of Dr Martens, greets the reporter in her willow patterns but photographed for said article in her red ones

View attachment 1705172View attachment 1705150

I notice she claimed to get some leapord print shoes from Oxfam but we've only seen leopard print Joules, Nike Air Max and the Downing Street jobbies so far
I think interviews and photoshoots are often on different days.

Reactions: 18
See I don’t think she’s been read the riot act by anyone. Her agent and publisher stood by for years whilst she insulted the late Ivan Cameron, led flying monkey attacks on ordinary Twitter users and tried to get Jamie Oliver sacked. They’re hardly gonna baulk at a flounce over vile roasties. The reason she’s relatively quiet is cos every time she goes on Twitter she gets laughed at or asked difficult questions and her Royal Narcness can’t cope with such things.

It’s ironic that Jack has tried her best to cancel Jamie Oliver and David Walliams and Lee Anderson but has simply caused a slow low grade cancellation on herself.

She’ll be back tho, the weathers getting a lot colder and she’ll be back with some dessert related nonsense once the ❄ begins in Southend.
I agree about all the awful stuff she's said before and them letting it go but I do think from her recent silences someone has had a word. I don't think they've pulled her up this time out of any sense of morality or anything, I just think the timing of all this and it taking off on Twitter (her main market) as an issue would have them worried about it affecting sales and telling her to shut up. Sadly her previous comments about Ivan Cameron which should have got her in a lot more trouble than they did are the sort of thing tribal Twitter morons are absolutely fine with and wouldn't have prompted her agent or publisher to dig her up because it wouldn't affect sales.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

View attachment 1705111
and
View attachment 1705113

Omg I'm screaming at Spoiled Bastard from Viz. That's her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1705111
and
View attachment 1705113

Yeah, Rosamund Urwin was definitely throwing quiet shade. Actually she didn’t even have to do that. Just quoting Jacks words without any editorialising at all is more than enough to show what a narc she is.

I mean Allegra, whatever you think of her, and her privilege, undoubtedly trained and worked incredibly hard to become a chef at the level she’s at. So for Jack to say, in a major newspaper, that her cooking is indistinguishable from Allegra’s, is incredibly insulting. It’d be like me doing a year of night classes in anatomy and then breezing into an operating theatre, pushing the cardiothoracic surgeon aside and saying “Allow me, my good man, I shall do this heart transplant! nO oNe wIlL bE aBlE tO tELL tHe DiFfErEnCe”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Firstly, how long does one have to be in Tanzania in order to forget how to use cutlery?

Secondly, my poem.

Has anyone seen the Burberry Scarf in the puddle?
No..cos it wasn’t effing there.
As a haiku:

Who has seen my scarf?
My Burberry scarf, my own
In a puddle, strewth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t remember where it was but I’ve seen Jack trotting out the old thing about how if you give children a range of foods from early on they won’t be fussy eaters. This is only ever said by people who haven’t had the experience of parenting a child who just will not eat anything other than a very narrow range of foods, no matter what you offer them.
I'm fortunate that my daughter isn't fussy about food. She has her dislikes, but not enough I'd consider it fussiness. The elder of my two nephews would genuinely go without food if presented with something he didn't want though. My sister (his mum) had an incredibly restricted diet as a kid, and would vomit if our parents tried to make her eat anything outside of that.

I did approach feeding my daughter with the intention of doing the opposite to my childhood (so many food issues on both sides) but it was pure luck really that she truly enjoys food. We definitely have our battles - and in some ways, food would be an easier one to deal with - but I could never say that it's because of my approach that she's a good eater, it's purely the luck of the draw.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I agree about all the awful stuff she's said before and them letting it go but I do think from her recent silences someone has had a word. I don't think they've pulled her up this time out of any sense of morality or anything, I just think the timing of all this and it taking off on Twitter (her main market) as an issue would have them worried about it affecting sales and telling her to shut up. Sadly her previous comments about Ivan Cameron which should have got her in a lot more trouble than they did are the sort of thing tribal Twitter morons are absolutely fine with and wouldn't have prompted her agent or publisher to dig her up because it wouldn't affect sales.
You are correct, of course. Money before morals at all times in UK publishing.

I do wonder whether her previous book, “Bad Food to Make You Depressed” or whatever it was called, significantly underperformed her publishers expectations. So they’re taking no chances with this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I just looked at Veganish on Amazon and it turns out there's a photo of her looking gormless in an egg chair. Veganish indeed. A tofu chair if you please.

View attachment 1701626
I can't stop laughing at this. Never mind what they cost. She's sat in an EGG CHAIR wearing ANIMAL PRINT SHOES for a VEGAN(ish) book with a ridiculous look on her face. Does she ever get anything right?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Evening all. Been out for a very nice Chinese meal with mates.

Muesli squig has now had a minimum of 147 x £5 donated off her tweet (£735 minus fees). I dug back a bit further and she's most likely had a lot LOT more based on the earlier messages posted. I was generous and only counted it from the first mention of her actual tweet in the donations. She's also got a Membership option (£5). No need for other squigs to point her at Jack, I think she's already familiar with her work.

Why squig cry
Muesli Bar Lie
(The End)

Twitter is such a grifters goldmine.

Now off to watch Wentworth Prison. Go well, cellmates (hide the shiv).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.