Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a busy day for Jack.

View attachment 1703024

Also, we ever find out what this was? (7th Mar)

View attachment 1703026
ah the origin of the TOOT TOOT muthafuckaaas never fails to make 🦉🍾. Similarly Kumbiyah m*****etc . Having a go at putting up a picture thingy for the first time ever, don't all point at me and laugh when it doesnt work, you nefarious mithering ninnies. Now duck off, my tender ones ❤ x
And thank you for the small flurry of Capt James T Kirk, keep up the good work lads x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think we can accuse someone of homophobia because they personally don't like the idea of fisting, come on now.
The book bel de jour talks about fisting and anal fisting within the first few chapters. Its not really that much of a strange thing!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The 5th book was back to colour food photos again and was called Vegan-ish
The tiny thumbnails on my phone look kinda nice, but everytime I click on one and it opens full size, I involuntarily grimace and then wonder what the hell it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Firstly, how long does one have to be in Tanzania in order to forget how to use cutlery?

Secondly, my poem.

Has anyone seen the Burberry Scarf in the puddle?
No..cos it wasn’t effing there.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Here it is. The whole thing is pretty grim. Both Allegra AND Jack throwing shade at her very young son (As usual when it comes to Jack).

View attachment 1704124In fact, interchange the underlined for “Mrs. J” and this is pretty much the tit Jack used to post about LJC too.

Juvenile, I know, but it made me chortle a little.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think them's the ones, chapeau! 🕵️‍♂️

£200 Joules womens westbourne luxe chelsea boots brown ocelot

Another day in the canal another factoid learned 👨‍💻

View attachment 1704445

ETA this week we've gone from £130,242 to over £137,000, I'll do the weekly update tomorrow
A huge fan of the list but it’s very, very improbable those boots would have cost £200 when sold by Joules. Amazon’s pricing is a mess and is why their fashion category has never done well, they dynamically price based on stock left so that suggests that they only have a few units hence the price being so high and they also have nefarious ninnies reselling highstreet stuff. Looking at Joules’ website their non leather Chelsea boots retail at £99.95. Appreciate it’s only £100 out of £130k+ but I’ve heard ur a forensic man 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry I didn’t mean it that way, I didn’t know. It just sounds so….so….painful? So anatomically contrary? Every day is a learning day. Sorry.
Hahah sorry this apology has made me laugh. I didn’t think you were homophobic ..
but this is a perfect illustration of how Allegra felt when bloody JM brought it up. It’s not a dinner table conversation as my mother would have said.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It's the disgust related to the practice which is inherently homopbobic. The person could easily of googled it if they wanted, but that's not the point. Context matters, and even asking the question is rude in itself. We have enough judgment reigned on us, I hate saying that here. Its immature and judgemental.
I would say the only thing in this thread is Jack-phobic. Why would the person have associated it specifically with lesbianism if they have never heard of it?

Reactions: 52
Sorry I didn’t mean it that way, I didn’t know. It just sounds so….so….painful? So anatomically contrary? Every day is a learning day. Sorry.
Sorry for upsetting you but its not rocket science. Anatomically contrary, how so? What is the right way to have sex?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The tiny thumbnails on my phone look kinda nice, but everytime I click on one and it opens full size, I involuntarily grimace and then wonder what the hell it is.
Even going thru the books, with the details of what the recipe is meant to be, in most cases its a case of wonder what the hell it is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When was Jack with Allegra? I vaguely remember that it was around that time I realised something was really off with her. She was blogging about an election I think and said she was lying in bed for days and spouting her usual extreme nonsense-takes on everything. I remember thinking she sounded very strange but in retrospect she sounded drunk a lot of the time in my opinion?

I get the vibe that comes off Allegra but if that was the time I remember, then I think she was probably dealing with a very difficult Jack.

On top of which, the way Jack single-white-females everything about Allegra's kitchen gives me the genuine heebie-jeebies. I think Jack can do a good job of pretending to be something she's not then her partners find out pretty quickly that she is not at all the person she pretends to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It's the disgust related to the practice which is inherently homopbobic. The person could easily of googled it if they wanted, but that's not the point. Context matters, and even asking the question is rude in itself. We have enough judgment reigned on us, I hate saying that here. Its immature and judgemental.
I don’t think disgust related to sexual practices is homophobic necessarily, for example I have disgust for the topic of anal, that doesn’t make me homophobic as it’s a common sexual practise these days for heterosexual couples. But it makes me wince when people go on about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Sorry for upsetting you but its not rocket science. Anatomically contrary, how so? What is the right way to have sex?
This is not a thread to talk about sex. It’s not homophobic to be unaware that fisting is popular among lesbians either.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Here it is. The whole thing is pretty grim. Both Allegra AND Jack throwing shade at her very young son (As usual when it comes to Jack).

View attachment 1704124In fact, interchange the underlined for “Mrs. J” and this is pretty much the tit Jack used to post about LJC too.

“I’m not like other girls, I’m a cool girl”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think disgust related to sexual practices is homophobic necessarily, for example I have disgust for the topic of anal, that doesn’t make me homophobic as it’s a common sexual practise these days for heterosexual couples. But it makes me wince when people go on about it.
But it's deeply associated with gay men. "When people go on about it" sounds suspiciously like not wanting to acknowledge homosexuality to me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
With Allegra, I definitely think she had a Pygmalion type of vibe and saw Jack as her Eliza Doolittle, yeah. I personally don’t find the vibes between them chilling, tho. I thibk Jacks very capable of being emotionally manipulative and abusive and there’s plenty of evidence of that from the LJC relationship. I also think Jack made some pretty horrible comments about an ex of hers being transphobic and abusive, not naming the ex but in the context many would’ve taken them as referring to Allegra. So, yeah. Not sure what I’m trying to say exactly but I reckon ol Leggy dodged a gauche bullet, darling.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.