Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here it is. The whole thing is pretty grim. Both Allegra AND Jack throwing shade at her very young son (As usual when it comes to Jack).

View attachment 1704124In fact, interchange the underlined for “Mrs. J” and this is pretty much the tit Jack used to post about LJC too.

I know not the point but that bloody kitchen! No wonder JM thinks hers is like something from Ideal Home.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread's moving too quickly but someone said her time with Allegra prompted her transformation into a dickensian urchin and I agree with this so much. To be fair, it must have been heartbreaking to have experienced that lifestyle and then be dumped out of it back to normality. She was naive to move in with Allegra so quickly (especially with her son in tow) and I get the impression she was nothing more than an amusement until Allegra got bored / annoyed and sent her packing to rehab. I just get that impression from the dynamic between them, like Allegra is humouring an enthusiastic toddler rather than an equal partner.
OT (or at least dated, so spoilered) Huge shout out to past FORENSIC fraus

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see that girl on the Cotswold
Her flange all exposed
Rinsing beans
Slop that's gone cold

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I just feel so sorry for her son. That’s it, that’s my insightful message.

imagine if this is the message i get WARNED about. Realising that at worst he’s borne the brunt of his mothers alcoholism and at best she’s a bleeping lying bleep

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
She'd have to be honest about what she's done and make a genuine effort to make amends to stand any chance at all and I don't think she's capable of that. The other problem she's got is that she has no talent, if she were a really good cook, writer and/or presenter people would be more keen to welcome her back after a period out the limelight because they enjoy her work. She might be able to cling on to some sort of living from a small band of stans and people who've forgotten to cancel their payments for a while longer yet, she might even get the odd media gig simply by being available at short notice but overall I think she's finished.
Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person.

Reactions: 21
That’s an interesting way of putting it. I didn’t think of it like that.

However, Allegra is so posh, it might just be that “bit gauche darling” is her equivalent of “you can’t say that!” That’s how it comes across to me, anyway. I think that’s just the way Allegra talks, and that’s the sort of language she uses, as formal as it sounds to my ears.

I dunno, maybe I’m giving her too much credit. I’m not sure she meant to be condescending either. It’s just her vibe, as discussed yesterday.
As a lesbian myself, I’d be mortified if a girlfriend of mine mentioned fisting INFRONT of a group of people who weren’t very close lesbian friends. Jack did it on tv. It was crass and embarrassing and I think Allegra tried to cover her embarrassment with the gauche comment.
Yes she’s posh and they seem a rather unlikely couple, but tbh it’s hard to find a partner in our tiny dating pool, and I and most of my friends have made disastrous choices!
I imagine that once Jack moved in and Allegra realised how blooming narcissistic and unstable she was, and how that would impact her own child, she was scrabbling to find a way to get rid of her fast.
It was very silly to cohabit so soon with children involved but very stereotypically lesbian.
I am sure Allegra had a lucky escape.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Please can we spoiler the fisting chat?

I can cope with the slop, but I make no apologies for not wanting to consider why someone would force an entire fist into another person. 🫣

Oh god….the image is repeating on me now like a cheap curry. Make it stop. Lord preserve my sensitive brain 😩🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Lol the spending really is quite incredible. Particularly when you consider that the photos she uploads offer only a small glimpse into her life. I would hazard a guess that the Tattle list doesn’t cover a fraction of the designer items she owns. Reall

Agree. I googled Allegra recently to see who she was and, from the clips that I watched, saw a subtle undercurrent of aggression and control that only those who have experienced it can recognise. It made my spidey senses tingle.

I also find the difference in age, wealth, social standing and even physical stature quite chilling. It’s very very off.
I find a lot of the photos of the two of them odd. Allegra's body language is very dominant, aggressively so.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know not the point but that bloody kitchen! No wonder JM thinks hers is like something from Ideal Home.
Leggys is the kitchen of someone who doesn't have to clean it herself. That's what hired help is for

Reactions: 32

I can cope with the slop, but I make no apologies for not wanting to consider why someone would force an entire fist into another person. 🫣

Oh god….the image is repeating on me now like a cheap curry. Make it stop. Lord preserve my sensitive brain 😩🥴
Sorry I shall have to work out how to make a spoiler thingy. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10

It's a fairly common practice within the lesbian community. I'm sorry it digusts you but you're coming across as a bit homophonic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Oh god….the image is repeating on me now like a cheap curry. Make it stop. Preserve my sensitive brain 😩🥴
I've been away for a week and this is the first (fist) post I walk into?! Same babes, except *insert birth story here* midwives eh?!

Howdy Canal! While I've been on an accidental digital detox in the mountains, I can see Jack has been on her own clean-up quest. Maybe this is what a high-falutin publisher buys you? I feel like I've missed some seismic events, I hope everyone's been enjoying themselves. I imagine there has been much grinding and gnashing of crumbly teeth in the crappy bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's a fairly common practice within the lesbian community. I'm sorry it digusts you but you're coming across as a bit homophonic.
Sorry I didn’t mean it that way, I didn’t know. It just sounds so….so….painful? So anatomically contrary? Every day is a learning day. Sorry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Leggys is the kitchen of someone who doesn't have to clean it herself. That's what hired help is for
It must take, what, half a day a week just to keep that kitchen clean - everything on those shelves will need to be taken down and dusted individually, for a start.

I wonder if Leggy has a full time housekeeper? Or just the world's unluckiest au pair?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was going to try my hand at profound Jack poetry, but my mind keeps leading me to this, the most cringe song ever written. Worse still when you consider the man who wrote it was raised by a wealthy aunt in a middle class suburb, and later lived in a sprawling mansion in Royal Ascot before moving to the Dakota building in New York.

(I should caveat this by saying the Beatles are one of my favourite bands, but this makes me ill and I think it’s perfectly fitting for Jack).

Working Class Hero

As soon as you're born, they make you feel small
By giving you no time instead of it all
'Til the pain is so big you feel nothing at all
A working class hero is something to be
They hurt you at home and they hit you at school
They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool
'Til you're so bleeping crazy you can't follow their rules

When they've tortured and scared you for 20 odd years
Then they expect you to pick a career
When you can't really function, you're so full of fear

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still bleeping peasants as far as I can see

There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
If you want to be like the folks on the hill

If you want to be a hero, well, just follow me
If you want to be a hero, well, just follow me

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think we can accuse someone of homophobia because they personally don't like the idea of fisting, come on now.

• Heart
Reactions: 160
Re: Jack on the X factor. As far as I remember from previous discussions on early threads - Jack auditioned for whoever sifts through them all (producers?) to decide who gets to audition in front of the judges and she was asked to come back to do that, but chickened out and was too scared to go through with it 🐔 (and then the nation all clapped and cheered)

ETA: I'm fairly sure there's no evidence to suggest any of it happened, no pics in the X factor queue or any friends who went with her to corroborate. Only Jack's word

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.