Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I'm getting a lot of sad reactions this evening, I'm fine you know, it's not like I have a twitter rampage for no apparent reason
No. He’s Scottish.

He was someone on twitter who was spreading nasty rumours about me. So I politely asked him to stop. And he spread more and then made it his mission to ruin my life.

He has some very unhinged pals who found my address. Sent stuff to my flat. Threatened to kill and hospitalise me. They tweeted my address and photos of my house. They harassed my mum and tracked down my brother

I’m not the first. I believe I’m the 17th person they picked off and at least two more after me.

In the past they’ve contacted people’s abusive exes. Written to people’s work and kids schools.

They sent Tena lady to my house as well and I was sent warnings never to turn up at another independence march again

Basically keyboard gangsters but folks can do a lot of harm from a distance

They also threatened people who tried to help me.
That is dreadful. My situation wasn't as bad. My stalker was going to move to near my home and start a business. He messaged my boyfriend and told him to watch out as I'm not the innocent woman he thinks I am 😅 went on holidays months later to places I went to pose in the same position

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
@Keegan I'm the same regarding hoarding food, as I too didn't have much of it growing up.

@Pocahontas what was the thread title? Just out of curiosity

Prima facie means at face value, which to me doesn't make sense in this tweet? (please do correct me if I'm wrong)

I hope Jack calms down a bit, looking after the child, working, moving and keeping up here is nigh impossible

Attachments

Motherwellgirl

I'm getting a lot of sad reactions this evening, I'm fine you know, it's not like I have a twitter rampage for no apparent reason

That is dreadful. My situation wasn't as bad. My stalker was going to move to near my home and start a business. He messaged my boyfriend and told him to watch out as I'm not the innocent woman he thinks I am 😅 went on holidays months later to places I went to pose in the same position
The same crew tweeted another girls name and made false allegations that could have put her life at risk. That bad.

They’ve basically infiltrated the yes movement online on twitter to cause damage.

This isn’t funny but this is how deranged they are.

The SNP have a women’s pledge and of the men who threatened to kill me signed it

If you don’t laugh you’ll cry 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I would be non stop v*miting every new term of school, by the time I would start after a few days everyone accused me of skiving. Never occurred to me that it happened cos I hated school so much. I've also now got a phobia hence the blocked out vowel.
Oh bless you, people dont realise the stress and anxiety of it all can be so physical!

• Sad

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I bet Dave Gahan smells of dirty sexy musk and Kevin Bridges smells of the weird sandalwood body shop cologne I bought my ex in the 1980s.

Both are my future husbands so I’ll find out one day anyway 🤣
KB did smell good, but I feel like he had put a sex spell on me so 🤷🏻‍♀️ It was a pretty standard bloke in his 20s smell and he had been quite heavy handed with it, but I think it was probably along the lines of Hugo Boss type.

Will you marry both at the same time?

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I’m not so sure. She only came up with the splints thing conveniently soon after another cat owner had said that this was the solution in her case. So I think she may have co-opted that. (It’s a common technique with munchies too, to use details they’ve gleaned from genuine sufferers from specific illnesses.). Particularly when she also said that “we” had consulted a vet, or something like that. Who is “we”? The previous owner? The royal we??
New new wife? Or she is referring to the cat as also having an opinion on the matter? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Once had what we thought was a leaking waste water pipe, turned out I’d put a bag of potatoes in a far cupboard and forgot about them
@Alansbigplate SAME!!! OMG how horrendous is that smell? 🤢

I’ve always had a thing for Kevin Bacon, no idea why but I’m a bit fascinated by him....he makes me think of David Bowie!😂

JM smells of pistachio milk and the metal from a phone charger

• Haha
  • Heart

J4n0Z

Chatty Member
@Flumps it's a relief to know I'm not alone in my depravity!

Folk were discussing above whether she's ever issued a genuine apology. I don't think she ever has and I'm not sure she's capable of it.

• Heart

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
I am working class and lived in Southend for 28 years. This sounds nothing like a working class Essex accent.

She literally sounds like the girls I went to private school with!

The Essex accent is so well known now that it ought to be really easy to imitate. The fact she hasn’t even tried shows how removed she is from her neighbours.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Well firstly she was a call handler, secondly ‘fifteen odd years co-parenting a revolving door of foster children’. You were not co-parenting from the age of 7. You were a child.
She likes to make herself seem much older than what she is.

MellowD

Morning Hausfrauen. An earlier comment got me thinking, has JM ever apologised without bringing in one of her many ailments as an excuse? "I apologised, I was an alcoholic/ADHD/ouchymouth etc"?

ê
I doubt it they are never apologies just massive justifications, using, as you have said, whatever ailment suits at the time. Repulsive behaviour.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Good old Lesdoh accent over here. It's not as pronounced as most but people do get confused by it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also, my sister is very fair skinned and I'm quite dark in features (hair, eyes, slightly olive-y skin etc) Same mum, same dad. It does happen Jack.

Pollypops

I'm sure I've heard the same story, but attached to a different author, and more than once so I wouldn't take that at prima facie
He did an amazing book related thing for a children’s charity I once worked for - but the story above did remind me of a poster (can’t remember name soz) who said she asked Jack’s team for some books for a food bank and after lots of chasing received some photocopies 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow