Jack Monroe #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. That's why I couldn't buy lots of fancy fruits when my boys were small, couldn't afford for them to not eat it.

Just be proud of who you are, surely?

Reactions: 17
Ive had Kathy Najimi - Sister Mary Patrick - too. Hey nun twin! People are fucking ridiculous. End of.

Reactions: 11
Don’t get me wrong, I hate the buggers, but for someone who thinks IACGMOH is cruel because of the eating challenges () she now thinks the spider thing is funny. Bell. End.
Edited to add - sorry, Marmite!

Reactions: 16
Also for triangulation I strongly resemble my profile pic and love Flower Bomb, Viktor and Rolf.

Reactions: 25
I can well imagine, thinking about what 999 call handlers are likely to deal with - I don't think anyone would dispute that it's a very challenging job.
And a respected job too, it’s a shame she dissed it by pretending she did something “better” when a lot of people would be so proud to have that as their job.

Reactions: 23
The fragrance chat has me wondering what Ian Hislop smells like. Bet he’s lovely and crisp smelling, with just a hint of something mossy. Like a fresh autumn evening personified.

Reactions: 33
Can anyone help with my oven problem?
Sixteen years is a fair age for an oven if it's been used a standard amount. From experience I've found when they start cooking unevenly they are usually on their way out, but if it's a particularly expensive one it might be worth getting someone to look at or service it.

Reactions: 15
@colouredlines next time you go try and see the name on the bottle if you can please? The one I get you can wash your hair later if you like but it does take a few hours, always interested in defrizzing!

Reactions: 8
The fragrance chat has me wondering what Ian Hislop smells like. Bet he’s lovely and crisp smelling, with just a hint of something mossy. Like a fresh autumn evening personified.
I hope that one day you get close enough to him to find out. Truly. Then he can laugh you into bed!

Reactions: 18
Ah! Sounds like we had similar ‘other-ness’. Manly handshake in solidarity

Reactions: 13
As his official train buddy™️ I can confirm that he never smelt of anything strong enough to pierce through the general funk of a train carriage.

Reactions: 21
Fit like Quine? Do you need a bosie?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.