Jack Monroe #417 Hard to play the victim when you’ve ripped people off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...and the pointy brown shoes

Sarah Jessica Parker. Or Angelina Jolie. Both got very ugly veins especially in their hands. Huge nasty veiny hands. I'm a top vein shamer, yuuk to both of them. Jack's ugly veiny filthy nailed hands clutching a bowl knock me sick
Babes, sames. I live with the fear of developing veiny cock hands & arms because I have been on the shame game about it with so many other folk. Gives me the absolute heaves.

Yeah, that "I'm due to be Chancellor" joke has already been done to death by everyone on Twitter and their dog. Typical Jack.
The only thing that's due about Jack is her taxes and the VBI

Reactions: 26
Last edited:
Reactions: 52
I was lying in my bed mithering last night and wondered what a kick in the teeth this must feel like for Jack. Asking her followers to vote for her and it looks like they just can’t be bothered to. Jack might have 570k followers but they just aren’t that interested in you Jack.

Reactions: 41
I would like to think that when confronted with the choice of voting for Jack or voting for people who do actual campaigning work for the group in question, everyone bar the most devoted leg-humper had a come-to-Jesus moment and either didn't vote, or voted for someone else.

Reactions: 37
I like that on the pink news talking head bit about jack it said "they/them" when she was "she/they" for the guardian. It's almost like she doesn't care.

Reactions: 39
You wanna get some SPF in your handcream, people

Reactions: 25
Someone has produced a worse concoction from cans than Jack. The canned cheddar cheese soup is a particular lowlight.

Reactions: 24
Do these people have no self respect? They certainly have no manners, tagging in the entirely worthy and deserved actual winner with their ridiculous arse-licking. Fucking pick-me idiots.
That's what annoyed me the most about her try-hard sycophants, they kept the worthy winner tagged in their arse kissing posts. How disrespectful.

As for the rest of her followers, the ratios here sum them up the cunts. Thousands of likes for a recycled 'joke' but less than 500 for post congratulating someone who deservedly beat their sloppy hero for an award. Jack and her followers deserve each other.

Attachments

Reactions: 37
Utterly predictable but somehow still funny that food inflation was confirmed as hitting 14.6% yesterday but Jack’s Vainglorious Bollocks Index is still nowhere to be seen, and she was tweeting selfies of her outfit for a mutual backpatting session for a cause she’s done absolutely nothing for.

Almost like she’s absolutely fucking pointless.

Reactions: 61
There is so much going on at the moment and she is NOWHERE doing NOTHING. It’s my aneurysm that her followers don’t see that 🫠

Reactions: 38
Sad to say I have that shirt with the dogs on it in the last picture (). It was from Sainsburys and cost about £12. And now I have to burn it .

Reactions: 28
Having browsed twitter a lot recently (for the purposes of research obvs) I am bloody mortified at the utter wetness of the bios / comments of most of the 'leg humping' squigs. They are so beige and think that their little funnies on twitter count for something. I'm embarrassed to be human when I read them. I get the impression that twitter is a very safe space for them to show support of issues such as BLM / Trans rights / refugees etc but in real life they would silently shit themselves if a trans person was appointed at their kids school or if a refugee family moved into their street. My Very Interesting Point is coming I promise ; )
I think that they support JM in the safe space of twitter as she is a very 'acceptable' face of trans/nonbinary/lesbian. She presents very 'female' uses she/her pronouns (despite that image flashed up by PN last night using they/them) & is in fact more often in relationships with men than women so only a bit lesbian. However, they are not going to stray into uncomfortable territory of an actual website for The Gays & commit to voting in their polls.
Not sure it was worth typing that but they really get on my bloody nerves. x

Reactions: 49
Someone has produced a worse concoction from cans than Jack. The canned cheddar cheese soup is a particular lowlight.

From the Jack Monroe School of Cooking...
Typical American 'cooking' (apologies to any Americans here), open 3 different cans, mix it together, add cheese. Voila! Perfect meal.
It really is something JM could have put together, isn't it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.