Jack Monroe #417 Hard to play the victim when you’ve ripped people off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@That Forensic Man , book . Though I feel the first one may have been cheaper on first publication and the French one still is. I love a nose round people's bookshelves and think all the paperbacks may have been bought at the same time. We have lots of those books and mine don't match up - 1984 being originally from my OH's O levels for example. But they do look like Waterstones table display. Screenshots cropped from Amazon to remove my address

Reactions: 13
But... but... wifi!

Reactions: 23
You just know she had a moleskine notebook with her speech written down tucked away in one of those many pockets she's got.

Reactions: 37
[/SPOILER]
Those red trainers are Nike flyknits, can’t the actual model of them but I have an unnatural amount of Nike trainers they start around the £100s

Reactions: 27
And then counts her blessings yet again she doesn't have to go home with a sulky needy Jack.
You just know Jack accosted her about a Jaccident or people on the internet trying to murder her with laughter and Louisa inexplicably still not wanting to get back with her.

Reactions: 35
View attachment 1663446
LOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Fuck you Jack. You should never ever have been nominated in the first place you grifting charlatan.
I’m in the near past but YES FUCKING DO ONE JACK MONROE someone else has deservedly won an award and FUCK YOU you grifting lying charlatan.
(Sorry for language canal but I relish moments like this)

Reactions: 33
Jack commenting on a Tweet with a news clip describing today's events in Westminster as "chaos". Finally! An issue on which she is actually qualified to provide expertise!

Reactions: 44
These award things are just an ego trip really - there are so MANY of them, and on the whole they’re just the same circle of people voting for each other then having a big boozy party where they can all schmooze and get a freebie gift bag. All paid for by corporate sponsors who are only doing it so they can put it on all their publicity info and feel better about themselves.
Still, at least this time Jack didn’t win. And TBH it was a complete travesty that she was even nominated, when you look at the other nominees. WTF has she ever done for LGBTQI+ people??
Re OJ and that little spat (which I didn’t see - I’m going by the commentary on here). Didn’t someone on here say earlier that OJ had hit them up on Tinder? Maybe OJ’s partner is a Tattle reader and wasn’t amused.

ETA: bit surprised Louisa was there, really. This is just a party and she’s head of news at C4, and there is QUITE A LOT of news tonight. She was probably being bombarded with texts and calls from the office. (And then there’s the Jack situation). I’d have cried off in her position.

Reactions: 56

I just wanted to say, That Forensic Man & the stock-taking Fraus (that sounds like a band name!), and all the Fraus over the years taking screenshots and archiving everything... you guys are amazing!! Seriously, we wouldn't be here witnessing the (hopeful) downfall of this grifting narc if it wasn't for you.

It is your PAINSTAKING and FORENSIC work that meant Molly was able to put her article together, bringing us to where we are now, the precipice of cancellation.

Chapeau, chapeau and chapeau again to all of you!

Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.