Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also got CCJs on her credit profile which would make getting a mortgage a complete ball ache. I think you’re onto something!
Speculation of course but this is why I reckon she goes after wealthy men/women. She knows she doesn't stand a chance of getting a mortgage on her own due to her CCJs (which seem to be spread over a long enough period she may well be fucked for life) so her only hope of the type of house she thinks she deserves is a big grifted deposit contribution + wealthy partner.

Reactions: 53
VIGOROUSLY--she meant vigorously. Sweet baby Jesus, that's been bugging me all day.

That, or I'm picturing Jack standing at the kitchen sink, announcing loudly to all near and far, "I'M RINSING CARROTS!!! LOOK AT ME, RINSE RINSE RINSE!!"

Reactions: 69
This is actually a great advert - I want to see it in the wild! My GP is good but has started to get a bit annoyed (can’t help having a condition with no proper treatment, that medication science has studiously ignored for decades, soz.)
Our health should be a partnership between us and our healthcare providers. Yes, they're the medical experts but we're the experts in ourselves. (Mainly. Obviously sometimes we're in denial about addictions etc)

Reactions: 27
Our health should be a partnership between us and our healthcare providers. Yes, they're the medical experts but we're the experts in ourselves. (Mainly. Obviously sometimes we're in denial about addictions etc)
I’m fed up of being my own expert, I want actual treatment from a different person

Reactions: 55
I’ve thought about this too for a long time.

I think she probably binged or drank a bit too much like a lot of people in her 20s, but I think she’s avoiding booze now because she acted a total bellend when pissed.

You can imagine what an insufferable tit she is after a few drinks can’t you!

I think she was told on no uncertain terms by her exes, family, brands who she works with etc to knock the drink on the head because she can’t handle it. She’s never shown any remorse for anything so I doubt she’s ever had beer fear.

It’s now a useful crutch / diversion tool / attention beacon / tool in her armoury to defend her shitty behaviour and nobody wants to be the person who drove Jack back to the bottle.

Attention seeking manipulative little liar. As per.

Reactions: 55
And the Calvin Klein bra. Not budget for lightbulbless povvos.

Yes! It truly is a joy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
VIGOROUSLY--she meant vigorously. Sweet baby Jesus, that's been bugging me all day.

That, or I'm picturing Jack standing at the kitchen sink, announcing loudly to all near and far, "I'M RINSING CARROTS!!! LOOK AT ME, RINSE RINSE RINSE!!"
LOOK AT ME, RINSE RINSE RINSE!! for thread title nomination.

Reactions: 54

Doesn’t she usually have a directly related poem to wistfully quote to herself whilst performatively carrying out a task?

Reactions: 21
Definitely has one addiction - shopping.

Reactions: 34
"Frauen und Herren und Therren" for thread title?

Reactions: 35
Aside from liking random shite (and occasionally some good tweets), going on Twitter every day just to update the ‘days sober’ count in your bio is an odd carry on? What’s the point; who’s it for?

Well, it has only been one (1) day of updating, so far.

*of course, I’m not knocking anyone truly sober for X days, it’s a wonderful achievement.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.