Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not mandatory for LLs here to do it, the tenant is advised to get one.
We got one free from an energy provider about 15 years ago in an effort to get us to switch to them.
Didn't switch and shoved in a drawer. Got left there for years and years.
One night it started beeping and I completely shat myself. Started screaming to the children to get outside and Mr Moo and I ran around frantically opening doors and windows.
Rang British Gas who arrived with the Fire Brigade.

Turned out it was just beeping because batteries needed changing.

Firemen were pissing themselves laughing. I've never been so embarrassed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I've seen this pic a few times, but the lighting difference seems wrong.
So I bought the book, just for reference (I have not read it yet though)
These give a more balanced idea of the illustrations. Apologies if these have already been posted elsewhere! I'm trying to keep up and read from
the start as well....half way through😂View attachment 175158View attachment 175159View attachment 175160View attachment 175161View attachment 175162View attachment 175163View attachment 175165

All photos taken in natural light, no editing done.
Someone needs to tweet these...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion - Jack Monroe #42 Jack Monrowflake, Pharmacist.

I have nowt against tin can c*nt but you can’t swear in thread titles I believe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I went over to the India Knight thread tonight - love the fact that people talk about Grunka-ing on other threads 😍😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Maybe we've all got it wrong, when she says she's going or good night on twitter she just means good bye from the phone she's using. She will then walk to the hall, plug that phone in to charge and select one of the other 4 phones on charge and start tweeting again a mere 10 minutes later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Lads... I take a few days off....

I'm actually shook. There's too much isn't there? After that panic-inducing tweet last week, this is where she goes. I cannot with the saviour thing she is rewriting that little episode into. I just cannot.

Shout out to thread archivist @Silver Linings - solid, solid work.

Love to @MancBee, @LennyBriscoe (I saw a film with you in it the other day, but you were a bad, bad man) and @Harrybosch. You said all the things I would have said on that subject, for all the reasons I would have said it. So many feelz to you all.

@PennyLoafer - hurrah for being in your new home.

I'm not very coherent today. I am not sleeping well, and I had a hospital visit yesterday that resulted in a biopsy in a place where no one wants snippy metal things, so I'm all out of sorts and crampy now. Thanks for all the receipts and all the much funnier than I can manage postings. x
Well now that's spooky. I was just thinking before that I hadn't seen you around for a few days and was hoping all was OK. Sending you gentle hugs, glad to see you back with us xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happened around the full moon.
The following month, we had another Twitter rage.
A month later, we had another Twitter rage.

Hormones do affect mood. Whether they've been affected by medication or not.

PMDD could be added to the list. Treatment could be a Mirena.

OMG THANK YOU!! You reminded me that I didn't take my minipill this morning!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.