Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen (the artist formerly known as) Mrs Jā€™s most recent Instagram post? She received a lovely hamper from a mystery sender yesterday. I wonder if JM is raging that Louisaā€™s attention wasnā€™t all on her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Not anywhere that I can find, babe. Where did you see this? Spoiler alert - new pup.
She said once she was a victim of domestic abuse. Hands round her throat, pushed up against the wall, raped. Where she said this I don't know - but I do remember that. It was a while ago.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She said once she was a victim of domestic abuse. Hands round her throat, pushed up against the wall, raped. Where she said this I don't know - but I do remember that. It was a while ago.
I think it was in one of her newspaper interviews but don't quote me. I too remember reading it but don't know which interview it was

Reactions: 5
I just want to say...
Jack you are an absolute bleeping bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Maybe sheā€™s napping. I can do another late one, Jack, iā€™m in that insomnia phase where I feel invincible.
Eta, I love Schitts but I hate Roland. Heā€™s so gross. The actor was in one of the scary movie films and did something really yucky that I think about often.
Heā€™s also icky in Something About Mary, which I cant help but think of when watching Schitts. So sorry if where this post lands is completely discordant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope youā€™re ok @Flumps, sending you lots of love ā¤
More waiting. Which is both dull and stressful at the same time. I don't think consultant was overly worried, but obviously just worried enough to do a biopsy. I would err on side of probably ok, with a side order of a gentle undercurrent of fretting! But mostly ok. I just make a very poor patient.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Heā€™s also icky in Something About Mary, which I cant help but think of when watching Schitts. So sorry if where this post lands is completely discordant.
Omg. Something about mary made me heave in the cinema. The dog kissing. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen (the artist formerly known as) Mrs Jā€™s most recent Instagram post? She received a lovely hamper from a mystery sender yesterday. I wonder if JM is raging that Louisaā€™s attention wasnā€™t all on her.
Oh how lovely. Lucky lady

Reactions: 11
62CEBBC4-3887-4605-8415-68C123BA63F5.jpeg
Jinxy, Marmite. This did make me laugh, iā€™ll give you that one Jack. Enjoying your evening off?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.