Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so funny that she was like "my poor mum is upset!" because it implies that she ran to her mum's house with mean tweets in hand.
Wonder if her ma saw her tweet and was like

She now is playing suck up, my mum lovely saintly mum because her mum told her off and she left twitter because she was grounded. Probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Having Jack’s Tinder match wasn’t in my bingo card but I’m ELATED. WELCOME 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
LMAOOOO just went for my daily check on her twitter to see what nonsense she has tweeted today and saw that she has fully deleted 🤣 shall we have a bet on when she comes back? I give it till Friday 11am.
Well she won’t be gone long because tweeting is her actual work isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon she'll be back over the weekend. Like the hungry for attention ghoul she is. Unless, the allegations pick up even more mainstream media attention, then it'll be a statement, 'rehab' and silence. Until the book launch lead up publicity.

Reactions: 35
The run up to Jack deactivating looked like this.

Read from bottom to top for the correct order.

View attachment 1607225

Tweeted at 15:16. Deleted before my app picked it up.
View attachment 1607269
I don’t believe there’s anyone who’s lost someone close to them, through that person ending their own life, has ever deflected on Twitter to a stranger using those particular words. She is a ghoul.
I’m very sorry to say this and I would apologise to Jack in person, given the chance, if it turned out to be true, but I don’t believe she had two close friends in ICU and I don’t believe she’s just lost a friend to suicide.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
However will she fill her 22 to 24 hour working day now? What will happen to the "team" she said she paid during covid?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hello! Welcome.

May I ask - did you meet up?

(obviously feel free to ignore, it’s your business and I don’t want to make you uncomfortable or feel set-upon)
Thankfully not.

I was vaguely aware of who she was when I swiped right - I have non-binary friends who shared some articles about her in the past, and I know her barrister from the KH trial at about the friend of a friend level. If you'd asked me, I would have said that she seemed like one of the good guys.

I think I wanted to make sure she was who I thought she was, so I googled her and found a bunch of guardian articles and lots of twitter links. I'm not on twitter, so ignored those at first.... it was only when I came back to them that I saw what a bin fire it was.

It was at that point that I mentioned her to a friend - they rolled their eyes at me and sent me a link to the wiki...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 145
Just browsing on Twitter and 'RussinCheshire' popped up with his supportive tweet for Jack...and one of my colleagues (who I thought was switched on about stuff) follows him - i think i need to direct them to here 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So potato-gate has made my group chat. I’m staying stonily silent as someone’s just said “she’s been relentlessly piled on for weeks”.

Can’t be bothered to correct them anymore - she relies on the credulity of others but I’m surprised by how many people take everything she says at face value.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I was today years old when I stumbled across both the awfullymolly blog post AND this tattle and wiki. I had no idea about any of this insanity 🤣 thank goodness for the dire potatoes leading me here 😂 thanks all 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
Any stats anywhere on how soon she returned?!
I really wish I'd kept track but it's from hours to days, I think.

June 23rd 2022 was 1am to 8am.

January 2020 was 40 hours:

Screenshot_20220926-210357_Opera.jpg

There have been many other deactivations since 2015 and several during the life of these threads, plus several complete tweet culls where she deleted her entire Twitter history.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Is there a bingo card for her return yet? Although the chaos type differs (and this one has been MAGNIFICENT!), her approach remains the same…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.