Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boyo's not even being sarcastic - the last time she showed us her special roast dinner, she served Aunt Bessie's.
I can't find the picture but when she posted her actual homemade ones, the fuckers looked like underbaked mini tart cases šŸ˜­

Edit: should have known @Marmalade Atkins would have the receipt!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Jack if you're so good at Yorkshire puddings, can you please explain why your toad in the hole looks like this? Thankyou.

Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 11.01.23-1.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 137
If any of you are wondering what that racket is, it's 5.4 million people screaming and crying for justice.

Screenshot_20220925_181524.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I think those ā€œYorkshire puddingsā€ may be my aneurysm.

How the duck could anyone produce them and think ā€œnailed it - they are going straight the duck on insta.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 108
Jack if you're so good at Yorkshire puddings, can you please explain why your toad in the hole looks like this? Thankyou.

View attachment 1604534
That raw sausage would surely kill you? Or at least give you a visit of buttery snakes?

Holy duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

View attachment 1604534

This is the worst in living memory

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry quoting self but - if she last posted on patreon in November 2020, Caroline was on the neverending furlough still wasn't she? So Jack has used the login since Caroline? Unless I'm missing something, send clarification-os.
indeed. Since April 2020 is how I read this, so she wouldā€™ve done the November 2020 rewards herself, presumably..?

15DCBE93-0EDF-4CE3-9D99-8433E7429BC4.jpeg

ETA squiggage

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I think those ā€œYorkshire puddingsā€ may be my aneurysm.

How the duck could anyone produce them and think ā€œnailed it - they are going straight the duck on insta.ā€
With the caption "have to say, I do make a cracking yorkie" lmaoooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

View attachment 1604534
Rank. Prison food at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And i do the same, not just to be frugal but because itā€™s a) better for the environment b) actually helps a charity and c) you get lovely, sometimes vintage, items which no one else will have
ā™„
I must admit I have always been confused that I never heard Jack mention charity shops
Thatā€™s because she shops stateside, in the thrift stores

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nah, sometimes we do drag her cooking here and it's not actually that bad, but her Yorkies and anything Yorkie-adjacent are nothing short of hate crimes

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I want to take those potatoes to the Dr and give them a B12 test because they look anaemic af.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

View attachment 1604534
Oh my christ it looks like a severed finger

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Those potatoes look sad compared to my mumā€™s! I was expecting a chaos in response to SC!
5DFF0443-265F-4F40-8173-807B934EAC3E.jpeg

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.