Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it's been chatted about already, but on looking for the Dutch babies to giggle at their shitness, I noticed she's been updating her Tumblr with her 15min one-pan meals (that lasted long didn't it)

Why is she bothering? Tumblr is all but dead, Tik Tok is where the scene is at. Why waste her time?

Why not…

put them on Patreon??

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Cleansing the timeline by boring everyone into submission mithering about beige roast components. A Jack classic! We're going to hear about mash or bread sauce next. She's such a microwaved plum.
I dunno, nothing gets through to her like microwave rays did those poor plums. And when you're denser than a plum, you know tit is getting real.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Couple of things from that video in the last thread where a doctor cooks something creole while Jack watches:
yYoure right. She doesn’t have an original thought in her head. Every phrase he uses, she repeats back to him a sentence or two later; amazing, banging, holy trinity. If this mirroring is unconscious, there’s no way she’s autistic. If not, it’s a cunning trick to get people to like her.
Don’t mean to pick nits, but autistic people can absolutely mirror — autistic adults usually have a mask to fit in and stop people calling us weird. It doesn’t develop consciously.

The idea that autistics couldn’t possibly mirror behaviour is based on outdated stereotypes. I’m autistic and I believe Jack is a cruel grifter with no remorse and is likely autistic. She seems autistic all over to me. She believes all the self-serving (and excusing) myths, tho.

“One common fawning tactic among Autistics is mirroring: lightly mimicking the actions and emotions of another person, trying to meet the energy they are giving off so that they view us as normal and similar to themselves.”
— Dr. Devon Price in Unmasking Autism

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Even her lawyer produces better recipes.

MarkMate, hope you charge her for this. And it took her all day to reply with just emojis. Sue her! We’ll back you x

F44A50B9-04B3-4A2E-8E2D-23A2B516EBDC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry if it's been chatted about already, but on looking for the Dutch babies to giggle at their shitness, I noticed she's been updating her Tumblr with her 15min one-pan meals (that lasted long didn't it)

Why is she bothering? Tumblr is all but dead, Tik Tok is where the scene is at. Why waste her time?

Oh my!! When was this upside down fish pie written??!
who watched JOs one pan meals last Monday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my!! When was this upside down fish pie written??!
who watched JOs one pan meals last Monday?!
These were from August.

It was like she had the Radio Times, saw what THAT man was cooking and tried to get in there first. She promised one recipe a day, nope, then she had a weird day of lots of recipes, and I can't remember much more. Another failed promised. (Like how she started this year saying she'd post 3 recipes a week, nope again.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.